PsychoBob

B17 Beach jump 3/03/2007 Destin, FL.

***Now I'm confident that I can hit the broad side of a barn. looking forward to Dublin!

There's a whole bunch of barns in Dublin but I think they call them "hangers".:D:D CYA next week.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Sugar Cookies are laughable...really..you always have an audience clapping and cheering you on, dontcha?;) At Gulf Shores I usually land down the beach from everyone to have my "peace":D...and long walk in the deep beautiful white sand back:ph34r:

The video is done! For those that provided me with an address, they will be going out this week! I need an address for Ashley and Bolas! I posted the video on skydivingmovies.com and on Youtube (had do split it into 2 parts!). Please give me some feedback, good and bad, so I can continue to improve on my video work! Enjoy!B|

Youtube part1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_lffCKgUR8

part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8MRTGKGJNs

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Man that looked like a BLAST!!! What an aircraft! I have some feedback...more BOLAS, he makes every video better. :)Also, set your focus to infinity so it won't focus on the dirty lenz? And for pete's sake man, STOW YOUR EXCESS BRAKE LINE! :|
It was a great video though, looked like an epic jump of a lifetime and a PERFECT LZ.
Later,
Blair

Man that looked like a BLAST!!! What an aircraft! I have some feedback...more BOLAS, he makes every video better. :)Also, set your focus to infinity so it won't focus on the dirty lenz? And for pete's sake man, STOW YOUR EXCESS BRAKE LINE! :|
It was a great video though, looked like an epic jump of a lifetime and a PERFECT LZ.
Later,
Blair

I had to change the battery just before boarding and neglected to check that the cam was set on sports![:/] That was a dissapointment when it came time to view/edit the raw video and I don't think I'll forget it again!;) I was jumping a demo canopy (Crossfire 2) and didn't stow the excess line corectly! Won't happen again!:P (just ordered my NEW Crossfire 2 yesterday!:)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."