CSpenceFLY

You Only Turn 40 Once Boogie!

***Remind me to park camper behind michelles..Thanks

FUCK THAT! You're ground zero! :ph34r:

duh da duh Actually, A big THANK YOU goes out to spence. He picked my camper up from the farm and towed it to his house..Now there is a good friend right there..thanks nobby. So, may have a room for you bob in the passion de la camper if yu need one.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So what you are saying is the farm is moving south:D Hey will trey be doing a sunset load on saturday? put me down for a slot. Otherwise just a sunset chopper load will be fine. Plus the day jumps.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***So, may have a room for you bob in the passion de la camper if yu need one.

I'll take you up on that. I promise to bathe before i come up.:D:P Thanks.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I have one full mason jar in the fridge. Maybe I'll auction off the pineapples!

You are Da Woman!:)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Of course I will make it...

You realize that you will not be required to behave don't you?:P:ph34r:Look forward to seeing you.:)

Did you find an alternate landing area. There is probably a few coming that aren't good with tight accuracy ( waiting for the smart ass comments fire away blah blah blah) So for the newbie people will you have a great big field for them.lol

Did you find an alternate landing area. There is probably a few coming that aren't good with tight accuracy ( waiting for the smart ass comments fire away blah blah blah) So for the newbie people will you have a great big field for them.lol

Like.. for me?

Like.. for me?

If u can't land at spences with your numbers then shame shame shame :D Then again, i used to jump where there was this real idiot he had about 9-1000 jumps at the time. Fucking idiot under canopy. so numbers mean nothing i guess. Put me down for the alternate:)

If u can't land at spences with your numbers then shame shame shame :D Then again, i used to jump where there was this real idiot he had about 9-1000 jumps at the time. Fucking idiot under canopy. so numbers mean nothing i guess. Put me down for the alternate:)

Nah.. I just need 700ft of runway to land.. thats all :P

I'll check out the backyard and see what's up