CSpenceFLY

You Only Turn 40 Once Boogie!

Hell sticka hose up his ass, then the whole county will be lit up!! It'll stink but he will be able to keep warm.
:ph34r::ph34r:

i keep warm anyways, that's why i have layers. Well, we are here at spences. Fuck, i will take the king air anyways. It's cheaper.lol Hopefully we can get a few loads tomorrow. See you all tomorrow.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Thanks everyone for coming to the party.I hope everyone had a good time despite the late notice on the chopper no show.I am a little disappointed that y'all didn't burn all of the fire wood.Thanks everyone that helped clean up.

See everyone in Dublin in 24 days.Oh shit I better get busy.

Thanks for a great party!The grillin' was awesome and I think everyone had a good time.

Great time. I even picked up a few little computer tips from the west coast european. Hope to see you all at dublin.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Thanks for such kind hospitality Spence. The kids had a great time. Nora can't stop talking about playing with the dogs. Paul can't stop talking about riding on the golf cart, playing cops & robbers, jumping on the trampoline, roasting marshmellows, camping in the rv, and of course his Uncle Spence.

You and Julie truly outdid yourselves. We left something for you in the rv.:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!