CSpenceFLY

You Only Turn 40 Once Boogie!

We turned a 60 ft tree into a 30 ft tree.

How did you do that exactly? I need pics and measurements. I don't believe it is 30ft :D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***The swoop approach looks great.....

Cool. I'll go by Walmart and pick me up a swoop pond.:ph34r::D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Ok kids,me and Brian took about 40 feet out of the big tree to the south today.Well I took one limb(damn that tree climbing is hard).The swoop approach looks great and we now have about twice as much bonfire wood.

Spence.. can you post a pic of your backyard?

***My swoops are about as long as the requirements for a newbie landing area though

I saw ya swoop down the beach last year from Florida all the way to Alabama.B| You know you're swoopin' when you start in one area code and finish in another.:ph34r::P

First beer is on me bro.:)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***My swoops are about as long as the requirements for a newbie landing area though

I saw ya swoop down the beach last year from Florida all the way to Alabama.B| You know you're swoopin' when you start in one area code and finish in another.:ph34r::P

yeah, but has he done it in both directions, in the same day? ;)

There was that beach boogie I did back in the late 90's. 6 beach jumps on Saturday. The wind kept changing directions every time I jumped. I landed in all 4 directions over the day - west to east, east to west, from over the bar towards the beach, and from over the water to the beach. It was nuts... :S :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah you never know what you're going to get on a beach jump. We did some night jumps this fall into the FloraBama and when we left the DZ it was out of the west. When we got out they had switched and were blowing out of the north at 15-20! We had one jumper land in the Gulf and I ducked in behind a condo and scared the shit out of a couple sitting on their balcony enjoying a bottle of wine and the full moon.:D

You need to come back down this year for the Memorial Day Beach Boogie. We might just mess around and have some fun.:)

Yeah you never know what you're going to get on a beach jump. We did some night jumps this fall into the FloraBama and when we left the DZ it was out of the west. When we got out they had switched and were blowing out of the north at 15-20! We had one jumper land in the Gulf and I ducked in behind a condo and scared the shit out of a couple sitting on their balcony enjoying a bottle of wine and the full moon.:D

You need to come back down this year for the Memorial Day Beach Boogie. We might just mess around and have some fun.:)

If I do, don't count on me doing any night beach jumps... I remember Carolyn almost drowned landing in the gulf several years ago. :S

But fuck, I love that place! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

yeah, but has he done it in both directions, in the same day? ;)

Actually I did... Although on that one I didn't quite make it back into Florida... ha ha.. the winds were keeping me in Alabama B|

***If I do, don't count on me doing any night beach jumps

They're talking about doing some night beach jumps this year at the Memorial Day Beach Boogie.

I'll make sure you get on the sunset load then you can have a Bushwacker waiting for me.:)

...Actually I did... Although on that one I didn't quite make it back into Florida... ha ha.. the winds were keeping me in Alabama B|

I think that was the same jump where me and the Kitty were worried about getting back from Mississippi.
Damn, that was along walk back through all that beautiful white sand.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239