CSpenceFLY

You Only Turn 40 Once Boogie!

Get him Heiny Light let's see what happens! :D

Speaking of lazy-ass hosts, yes we're bringing the Boogie Babies so Paul can do all the work stoking the fire again. And he can work a bottle opener now!
{Double Wide Motor Court accent} Mah bowees growin' up so fayast! :$

And speaking of double wides, Paul wants to know if anyone's gonna be sleeping in Uncle Spence's "driving house.";)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Get him Heiny Light let's see what happens! :D

Speaking of lazy-ass hosts, yes we're bringing the Boogie Babies so Paul can do all the work stoking the fire again. And he can work a bottle opener now!
{Double Wide Motor Court accent} Mah bowees growin' up so fayast! :$

And speaking of double wides, Paul wants to know if anyone's gonna be sleeping in Uncle Spence's "driving house.";)

Tell paul he can have a tent just like what his parents are used to..As usual robbie scrounging for accomadation:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Tell paul he can have a tent just like what his parents are used to..As usual robbie scrounging for accomadation:D

And as usual, you should be more careful than to talk sh*t while you're Stout is still in the fermenter.
.....Or are we sure it's your stout after all....?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Ok kids,a quick update.

For those asking about landing room.I lined up an alternate landing area today for the less confident.One way or another your should be able to jump here.For the supper hot bad assed swoppers,from my property line through the two neighbors yards it is 775 feet before you get to a still open but grown up area.If this will not do,you either suck as a canopy pilot or we need to call Ripleys.Let me know which so we cna have the video camera ready.

Robbie bring your ass down here and we'll find a place for you to pass out.

Ok kids,a quick update.

For those asking about landing room.I lined up an alternate landing area today for the less confident.One way or another your should be able to jump here.For the supper hot bad assed swoppers,from my property line through the two neighbors yards it is 775 feet before you get to a still open but grown up area.If this will not do,you either suck as a canopy pilot or we need to call Ripleys.

Call Ripleys B|

This one's not scary, just dangerous. :)
Swooping in a tandem rig and sucking and licking on the hottie chick passengers boob through the planeout. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Just talked to John.The chopper will be here on Friday afternoon.Who wants to manifest for the first loads?This would be a good time for anyone that does not want alot of people watching them land here for the first time.The sunset is at 6:22.We will also be making a Kroger run and cooking out Friday night.

Just talked to John.The chopper will be here on Friday afternoon.Who wants to manifest for the first loads?This would be a good time for anyone that does not want alot of people watching them land here for the first time.The sunset is at 6:22.We will also be making a Kroger run and cooking out Friday night.

Ok count me in..Need to get up there and clean the camper anyways
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I need to get my camper in order, too.
I'm not sure what time I can get out Friday, but I'll be there at some point.

I am still planning on bringing spaghetti salad for Saturday's dinner.

Is anyone else bringing anything??
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

***The chopper will be here on Friday afternoon.Who wants to manifest for the first loads?

I was able to change shifts and take Friday off so I will be there Friday a little after noon so put me on the load. :)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"