dweeb

Sky Dive Key West

Last I heard is that it's tandem only.

that's not entirely accurate. One of the two tandem/video guys that worked there up until the beginning of this year (Mark Sunman, "sunman" on here) said that they would allow poeple with 500 jumps or more to fill a load. Likewise, if there were three up-jumpers in your group and they were not busy with tandems then you could take the plane up. Note: the landing area is tight for very-HP canopies. Not alot of room there. I guess you could land out on the runway though. It's beautiful there.

Where is it located in relation to Marathon airport where we have the Keys Boogie? Is the landing area more tight than Marathon?

Sugarloaf Keyis at Mile Marker 17, about anhour's drive from Marathon.

Yes, the landing area at Marathon is HUGE compared to Sugarloaf.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I live in the key west area, and drive by sugarloaf alot. Your probably not going to get a chance to jump there. I've only seen canopies twice at sugarloaf. Your better off planning on the other aspects of key west...like fishing, diving and drinking!
"I've taken the liberty of drafting your confession, you will be given a fair trial and then taken out back and shot."

$300 from what I can remember... I bet the view was gorgeous!:)
Chuck and I were going to go up as part of a wedding gift for a nominal fee 2 years ago but once I saw the landing area I changed my mind. It's about the distance between the goal post and the 10 yard line - no joke!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here