crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

Just wondering...do we need to bring our own packing mats? Last time I was there, it didn't seem like there was a lot of room for packing for a group this size. Maybe the hangover skewed my perspective though. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If you bring a mat I'll let you pack under the awning of the RoamingRV.Gotta get those get out of banning points and keep my threads unlocked somehow

Can I take a shower in your RV too? ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If you bring a mat I'll let you pack under the awning of the RoamingRV.Gotta get those get out of banning points and keep my threads unlocked somehow

Can I take a shower in your RV too? ;)

Hmmm...I think we can work something out.How many get out of trouble points will that get me?

Hmmm...I think we can work something out.How many get out of trouble points will that get me?

Sorry, none. I can't play favorites, I'll get ugly pm's from people!

I will have to be at work at 9pm next sat. night... so I have to make it early as well

That's alright..nothing happens at Palatka past 8 or 9 anyway!! :D What time did the golf cart go in last year?...I begged Mrs. Blue to bring this year but....[:/]

The golf cart went in at around 8 p.m. We will not be having a repeat of that performance...at least this stunt stand in will not be repeating that performance....:|

andrea, i didn't know you packed for yourself, oh i forgot, you haven't jump here yet, too much drinikng from the mason jars :S

anyhow, we have expanded the packing area, but with the number of people expected, it will be tight, so bring your mat in case.

caravan starting on thursday, availiable all weekend

skyvan will be getting there on friday morning, through sunday

balloon jumps will be availiable, weather permitting, but with the number of outs, it has to be near perfect conditions.

may or may not have a helicopter, it has been hard to negotiate a price that is acceptable to both the jumpers and the dzo

there will be hot dog cart there everyday. the deland fall guys are cooking dinner on saturday.

costume contest on saturday night, winner(s) receives four free jumps on sunday

We are thinking around 8 or 8:30.......if we have enough people we will run multiple tables. If you are planning on coming and own a poker chip set, bring it just in case, we may need em! Texas Hold Em......$10-20 buy in.......tournement style.

Can we have a lingerie hayride?! Or better yet - a post tenn. spring water pumpkin carving contest B|

Eric if you want to wear lingerie and go on a hayride, by all means....:|

psbbbbt... bwahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :D ROFLMFAO!!!

PS. Now to get mountain dew off my screen. It burns a little when it goes out your nostrils.

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA