crutch

Boogie-Till-You-Puke at Skydive Palatka

See, there ARE gentlemen at Palatka!

Let's see...one, no he doesn't count:S, then there is...no, I wouldn't say he is one:o, what about ....no, remember when:S, maybe there is one or two, we just haven't meet them yet:P

HEY!!! I resemble that remark:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

We didnt get all that many people put there names on the list saying they would be there this weekend and it kept going off topic. However, since skymama said she would be doing some spanking maybe we will get more names.

Oh, and so its clear, ME FIRST!!!:P

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

However, since skymama said she would be doing some spanking maybe we will get more names.

I just said I was spanking YOU because you started another one of those "I got an error message" thread without looking to see that it had already been posted a bazillion times. This is definitely going to hurt you more than it hurts me. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If I come up on Saturday, will any of you fine, strong gentlemen help me pitch a tent? Please, pretty please? :)

Some are just too easy...
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Actually, I just made a comment about the error message to make sure nobody would give me grief over starting a new skyride thread. It wasnt an error thread. BUT then of course I got crap for that :S:D.

Jeesh. Cant make anybody happy. [:/]

And as far as it hurting me more than you, maybe, but I am sure we will both enjoy it!!;) And the fact that you are keeping it exclusive to me just makes it that much better.:)

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

I'll bring my swimmies :P

No need.

Only two ways to do water training:

1. In your jumpsuit or jeans and a sweatshirt while wearing your gloves and a helmet for the most realistic conditions.
2. Naked.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

And as far as it hurting me more than you, maybe, but I am sure we will both enjoy it!!

Me, enjoy spanking? I don't know where you ever got that idea! :)

If you want to start a Skyride thread, do it in Gen Skydiving. That way, I won't have to moderate it. :ph34r:

Since it sounds like there will be plenty of beer there, I'll make some brownies for you helping me with my tent. ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

...Me, enjoy spanking? I don't know where you ever got that idea! :)

:D:D
We were ALL at Dublin and saw the look on your face when they placed the paddle in your hands...the kicker was the 11 people it took to get it away from you.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hey Ernie?? You got the error message too?? Had not heard anything about this....does anyone know why we are getting 'error messages' on dropzone.com????

You're a pot-stirrer, aren't you? :P

Hey Ernie?? You got the error message too?? Had not heard anything about this....does anyone know why we are getting 'error messages' on dropzone.com????

You're a pot-stirrer, aren't you? :P

Not our favorite DZOG!!! She'd never do anything like that:)
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Not our favorite DZOG!!! She'd never do anything like that

Nah, cuz she's all sweet and innocent looking. No one would ever believe that! :ph34r:

Not our favorite DZOG!!! She'd never do anything like that

Nah, cuz she's all sweet and innocent looking. No one would ever believe that! :ph34r:

Speaking of which, Art have we revised the wavers to warn students and new comers about Tammie???:ph34r:

(Damn I'm gonna get it this weekend B|)
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Y'all are slackers, you need to talk about your boogie some more. It's only 2 days away!

So, who is going to be available to freefly with me on Sunday? I always hear of Palatka being a RW dropzone. Anyone besides Jeiber? (Not that he's chopped liver or anything, he already told me he'd be freeflying on Sunday :P)

I love jumping with newbies, you all make me work on my skills to be able to keep up with you. ;) As long as you're not corking, I'm game!