crutch

Boogie-Till-You-Puke at Skydive Palatka

Hey everyone, the Caravan we have right now is leaving after jumping is done April 30th. The one that we just signed a lease on is arriving that same weekend. So....we are going to do a Boogie-Till-You-Puke event on April 29th and 30th.
Here are the rules....you can only have one rig registered for the event, you must be packed to manifest and the cost is $175. If you don't make $175 worth of jumps, the difference will be refunded to you at the standard rate ($22 per jump).The second caravan will be used exclusively for tandems and any time we get more than three loads down in the Grand Caravan. Loads need to have a minimum of 12 people and the plane will be availiable for take-off at 8:30 each morning (so you can start mainfesting at 8).

Big Dave will be cooking hamburgers and hot dogs all weekend and the DZ will be providing a keg for Saturday night. If there is an interest, we will fly the Caravan on Friday (April 28th) at the weekday rate of $19 per load.

So tell all your friends, we will try to make this an annual event.

Blue Skies,

Art

This time I'll be there last time I was at Palatka was running from the hurricane Wilma with my trailer hopefully the invitation to stay in the airport with my trailer still up I did not like the trailer park I stayed last time. So I'll see you guys there.

Carlos
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

Art is one heluva good guy and his Palatka operation is sweet!
If you've never been there, go check it out..and soon!

Oh, and keep an eye out for a particular bird-girl...you'll recognize her...tall, dark-haired, sweet as candy and unfortunately hooked into one particular DZO....
:D:D:D

We luv ya' jumpingbean!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

unfortunately hooked into one particular DZO....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and who would that be....thanks Andy, I am a VERY lucky DZO!

*** I think he's talking about Billy Cockrell

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

but don't worry-my pants are staying on this time.

Please keep them on!:o

By the way, I have plenty of 'shine for ya'll one night;), just have to be careful, been known to cause guys to pick up some of Palatka's finest at the Hi-Level!

...cause guys to pick up some of Palatka's finest at the Hi-Level!

Hmmmm...now there's an experience I haven't had...yet.
:D:D

hehe....maybe we can find you a nice person named "Stacey" there!!! :P:P:P

*** Be warned...the high level is not for the faint of heart.....or the sober!!!!

just have to be careful, been known to cause guys to pick up some of Palatka's finest at the Hi-Level!

Oh man, it's gonna be one of those weekeneds, I see. I'm going to start hydrating now.

And there will be a new Caravan to there to initiate! :)
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

No shine for me thanks. I had enough to drink in Dublin on that saturday night to last me till the Hog Flop.:SB|:P Not saying I wont drink, just not drinking any 'shine. Y'all can have that crap. Nothing but (a few) beers.
Plus I dont want to end up like Adam Lanes and the recipients of the award.:P I wanna jump!!

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Y'all can have that crap. Nothing but (a few) beers.

You sissy... don't forget to iron your skirt for the party! ;):D

J

You still have it. You borrowed it a while back and havent returned it. :P You can keep it now. :D

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA