Amazon

Lost Prairie 2006

If anyone coming to the Prairie this year has any Emergency Flotation Devices they wouldn't mind loaning out. We'd really appreciatte an opportunity to borrow them. Come see Amazon or me (we're not hard to find). Thanks

Well ACTUALLLLLY... I knew how upset the powers that be was last year with the transfer of flotation gear.:)

SOOOOOOO.... I managed to buy 10 sets of Surplus Flotation gear. Type xxx( have to look on them) Parachitist... ..I only need a couple for my collection.. the rest I was planning on selling if anyone wants to pick up a set....sorry anything more would be an advertisement;)

:SNice. Coulda told me as I've been actively trying to rustle some up.:| How are you for CO2?

I have this song stuck in my head - it's the Beasty Boys singing No sleep till Brooklyn - but it keeps coming out as 12 Sleeps till Praire!!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have this song stuck in my head - it's the Beasty Boys singing No sleep till Brooklyn - but it keeps coming out as 12 Sleeps till Praire!!!

Spooky, I have the same problem except it's 8 more sleeps till the Prairie, set to the tune of the Oscar Mayer Weiner tune. ;)
Shannon
Yes my name is on the list, just not on the tent!

Spooky, I have the same problem except it's 8 more sleeps till the Prairie, set to the tune of the Oscar Mayer Weiner tune. ;)
Shannon

Mine is "I'm leaving on a Jet Plane" and in exactly 1 weeks time I will have begun enduring a 4 hour layover in Seattle. And I think we all no there is nothing/nobody good in Seattle.

Mine is "I'm leaving on a Jet Plane" and in exactly 1 weeks time I will have begun enduring a 4 hour layover in Seattle. And I think we all no there is nothing/nobody good in Seattle.

Nope, none of us have any fun in Seattle. Wish I could figure out a way to get past security without a ticket ... I'd come take you into the Alaska lounge with you and throw back some free beers... :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I didnt want to say anything till I had them in my hands....

All of the units I looked at have full charges.. and these cylinders about 2" in diameter......

oh and the bladders on each side are yellow.. and HUGE...

Rubber Ducky ....youre the one......you make waterjumptime so much fun......:ph34r::P:)

Shannon

Remedy that, would ya!

CYA there!

'Shell
'Shell

Can you say four sleeps? I know I can.

I can say eight. But maybe only four till I get to harass you at Sea-Tac (depends on my pile of work, of course).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I can say 9 sleeps

Are we there yet?

g

Don't make me come back there ...

'Shell

I dare ya. :P

I was coming here to post "Are we there yet?", but I see Gia and Beth have it well covered. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Check this out.

Have you ever seen such a horrible forecast?

What's wrong with Monday the 31st? Only MOSTLY sunny?

Unacceptable. :|

Check this out.

I'll just have to make the best of that miserable shade to go hiking at Glacier National Park. Hope I don't step in Grizzly shit.

Check this out.

That's b/c we won't be there yet ;)

HEY, gimme my brain back!!!! :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?