CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

I'm also working on getting an actual stage of some sort to put them on, and a separate PA. (Which I think will also be useful for various initiation ceremonies, and random exhibitionist behavior.)

Jello: In case my connections fail me, do you have any influence in that direction?

I can bring my PA and Cabinets. Good for DJ`ing small Clubs.. Not Good for Band PA.

As for Stage... I got nothing.. But if we get one it better have a Stripper Pole!!.. On second thought.. Let me look into that and see what I can come up with.

Your Entertainment Update just in from the offices of
Boogie Child Entertainment
Two LIVE BANDS are now on the .....well band wagon:

Reggae/Ska-Core on Friday with Dub Stylee

Southern/Funky Ass/Party Rock on Saturday with Full Black Out

just working to finalize the price, and get the Bubbles Seal of Approval.
FYI: Both of these hard working outfits committed to the gig based on MY promises of an "ungodly orgiastic bacchanalia of assorted debauchery, swimming with loosely clad, and just plain loose women." Please don't make a liar out of me.

I'm also working on getting an actual stage of some sort to put them on, and a separate PA. (Which I think will also be useful for various initiation ceremonies, and random exhibitionist behavior.)

Jello: In case my connections fail me, do you have any influence in that direction?

Bubbles: What are the odds of putting the bands under a tent so they don't have to put their drums in the mud and choke on burning pallet ashes?

Good tunes Robbie.Y'all checkout these bands.

***Let me know.I also haven't heard from any Rodriguez Bros..

I e-mailed Pepe today to see if the RB gang from Chester was coming and if they wanted to set up a tent. I'll let you know when I hear something.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I'd also be willing to pitch in for a tent, seems like alot of people want tents, so I'll start a new tent here.. PM me if you want in, depending how many people we get we'll see how big it is . :)

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Make that three bands.Big Pretty and the Red Rockets http://BPandRR.comwill be there on Sat. night.

They are a good band from here in NC....but i dont think they are called big pretty any more....just the red rockets haha

but i have seen them twice so far since one of the members is jumper here in NC
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

.I also haven't heard from any Rodriguez Bros. or Pink Mafia.

.[/reply
pink mafia list that I know of
nanner
jumpergirl
jumpchick
teanjenn1

rodriguez brothers list that I know of
nanner
jumpchick
psycobob

add your names to above

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

.I also haven't heard from any Rodriguez Bros. or Pink Mafia.

.[/reply
pink mafia list that I know of
nanner
jumpergirl
jumpchick
teanjenn1

rodriguez brothers list that I know of
nanner
jumpchick
psycobob

add your names to above

Add me to the Rodriguez brothers list. Devante Rodriguez.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Pink Mafia Sisters
nanner
jumpergirl
jumpchick
teanjenn1

Rodriguez Brothers
nanner
jumpchick
psychobob (BoBo Loco Rodriquez)
Devante Rodriguez.
Piedra-belluda-roja Rodriguez

I am considering getting a tent for the PMS and RB to party and hold initiations in. I am waiting on Spence to let me know if any more tents are available and if so, how much it will cost.
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Pink Mafia Sisters
nanner
jumpergirl
jumpchick
teanjenn1
Mouth

Rodriguez Brothers
nanner
jumpchick
Devante Rodriguez.
Mouth..la Gritona Rodrigues

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Pink Mafia Sisters
nanner
jumpergirl
jumpchick
teanjenn1
Mouth
mcneill79
Skymama

Rodriguez Brothers
nanner
jumpchick
Devante Rodriguez.
Mouth..la Gritona Rodrigues
Skymama...Cielo Madre
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

As requested to be posted in here.

I will be one of the crew chiefs in support of the hot air balloons.

I have plenty of experience in jumping from these. I am offering free of charge briefings and organizing some interesting exits.

Any one interested should send me a PM with a name for your group the number in your group and the discipline in which you jump.

Briefings and organizing will go 30 min prior to rally time for your load.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Throw me down for $25 towards the bigger tent. I don't have the $$$ right now, but if I wear my thong, I'm sure people will just start throwing money at me... to put more clothes on. :P

I think we should convince Chiquita to come and pack for us. :)

Wait a MINUTE!!! IS Bolas actually going to show up this time??? Or ditch us like always?

CReW SKies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

RB initiations will be held on Saturday Night at Midnight at Dublin. If any one is interested in becoming a brother please find me or one of the other brothers so we can do your initiation jump on Friday or Saturday.

I talked with Spence and he is going to let us use the stage the band is on (let them take a break at midnight) to do the RB initiations. Chris you da Man!

(Salsa John we got your jump in Zhills)

And ladies we are always looking for more Bumpy Brothers!

I think robbie has control with the orfun initiations...lol So if you want him to wack you with a paddle whilst shouting obsenities...Line up here
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***I think robbie has control with the orfun initiations...lol So if you want him to wack you with a paddle whilst shouting obsenities...Line up here

As an Orphan foster-parent, I would love to wack some booty with a paddle! Preferably Females.:ph34r: When's the intiations Rasta?