CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

Ok, two things ;)

Who is flying into Atlanta? anybody? Would be nice to figure out how to get to the boogie from the airport, other than taxi or rental car (by myself anyway) ..
-- or --
I would be interested in making a road trip from San Diego direction, make a few stops along the way, I got 2 weeks off for this thing.

Also, anybody who wants to be in a tent that is not already going in on one, let me know as I'm putting together another list for another tent. Lots of room left. B|

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Ok, seeing that J has the Poker/Painting/Peckerhead/Palace thing going...

I am here by starting the official dropzone.com packing/party tent fund.

Jen and I will throw in $25.00 a piece to get it started.

I was thinking we could run it something like the dropzone.com tent in Rantoul with a sign-in sheet of who all has arrived in Dublin. We could also have a dry-erase board for those currently in the tent... Maybe one of the local Dublinites could find us a couch or two that no longer has a home to use the first three days (then burn them of course on Saturday night in the bonfire) That way we might not have to send out search parties for things to burn on the last night... That is of course if our fearless leader, Mr. Spence, has no issues with that!

If we can gather enough interest in the dropzone.com tent, maybe HH will be so kind as to send us some banners and misc. shwag to the participants... Was that a big enough hint???

For all those interested in supporting, please add your name and amount to the list I have started below so that Chris and I will knew how big of a tent to get:

hisgoofyness $25.00
teamjenn1 $25.00

...and remember, it is now less than 8 weeks away!!!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

i was already typing my post as he was posting his... i had just spoken with spence about this a couple of hours ago...

nate, you are more than welcome to combine efforts, the more the merrier!

Checking w/ the few people who have already joined in on my tent to see what they think.

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

come on, you remember me...

let's take a trip down memory lane shall we?

there was this one night, at the farm... and there was a poker game going on...

you were playing... i was playing... you were the chip leader...

then suddenly, in two consecutive hands, i was dealt pocket queens, went all in both times and took all your chips away!!! don't you remember???

i know i remember chips flying!!! ;)

Sounds like we are gonna stay seperate dude. We just want a "not so partying" place to pack without hassle :)
I'll have to see about getting our tent next to yours though :ph34r:

So, still looking for more people to join our tent . B|

FGF #???
I miss the sky...

rest assured, there won't be "partying" during the day...

packing in the daytime (as well as a common place to meet up before a jump), then partying / mingling in the evening

basically a place where all dz.commers can go and see who all is around and meet new friends

Hey get a skydive farm tent you will have plenty of takers fuck those san diego peeps..You know what they are like out west:P
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

it doesn't have to be just one dz dude...

i just wanted a common place to pack and track all of us in attendance from dz.com

everyone from the farm is welcome, all the left over Romans are welcome too... hell, even Fast Eddie is welcome !!!

like i said any one that wants covered packing, in a tent, with sides, please add your name and dollar figure to my previous post

i wish i could afford to cover the entire bill myself, but alas, i am a poor white skydiver...

hey hey hey now! Us San Diego peeps (anybody else going?) are gonna teach you a few things about partying and having a good time ;) The farm? ugh, we'll see... :D

FGF #???
I miss the sky...

hey hey hey now! Us San Diego peeps (anybody else going?) are gonna teach you a few things about partying and having a good time ;) The farm? ugh, we'll see... :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D hold on :D:D:D:D:D stop my sides are hurting:D:D:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

:D:D:D:D:D:D hold on :D:D:D:D:D stop my sides are hurting:D:D:D:D:D

See, already showing you how it's done.... And that's just a small taste of what awaits! :D

FGF #???
I miss the sky...