vivfreeflying

Puerto Rico FreeFall Festival--Caribbean Boogie

This boogie is really fun. You can flight into San Juan International Airport the code is (SJU). THe hotel fare are ship, you can enter the page of xtremdivers.com, and you would find some acommodation.

I hope that you can make it, you would have fun. The view, the wheather and the people are great.

If you need something else let me know, or visit xtremedivers.com, you would find everything about the boogie there.

I'm a skydiver there but, but I'm not jumping right know, but I going to the boogie, so I can enjoy the boogie.

Take care
...Blues Skies...
Keila
HISPA #80
"Enjoy the day like is the last one of your life"

There is also camping available within 15 minutes to the DZ.

Does this mean I can't pitch a tent at the DZ? I always like to stumble to my tent when I have had my fill of the party.

The DZ is 45 minutes from San Juan.

How long of a drive is it from Aquadilla? Just trying to find the closest airport to the DZ.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

There is also camping available within 15 minutes to the DZ.

Does this mean I can't pitch a tent at the DZ? I always like to stumble to my tent when I have had my fill of the party.
YES, unfortunately, there is no camping at the DZ.

The DZ is 45 minutes from San Juan.

How long of a drive is it from Aquadilla? Just trying to find the closest airport to the DZ.

Aguadilla Airport is about one hour from Arecibo and the International Airport (SJU) is about 45 minutes.

It's not a 100% go just yet I'm still in limbo as to what the Army is going to do with me in the next month. Do you know of any cheap but not roach infested hotels close to the DZ? I'll be coming alone so I will not have anyone to share a room with.

Scott

CSA #699 Muff #3804

I plan to arrive on Friday, Feb 3rd for some scuba diving during the weekend prior to the boogie. I have two other skydivers that will be joining me already. Let me know if you are interested, and I will look into arranging a good trip for all of us.

Check out Mona Island:

http://www.oceans-unlimited.com/id18.htm

Mike