RkyMtnHigh

Pyro Vixen Boogie at Skydive Sebastian

Depends how much it rains.:P There are several ditches...one in which Will had quite a spectacular swoop on at last year's Naughty Cupid Boogie. But no "official" swoop pond...yet.

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

Can anyone tell me if Sebastian has a pond??

Well, if you land out a little, you can always swoop the Atlantic Ocean. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Anyone know what (if anything) it would cost to just crash the party on Saturday night? Hopefully it wouldn't require a full boogie registration fee...

(Yes, I'm thinking of making a cameo.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I don't think you'd have to pay the fee unless there is food or beer that goes along with the registration that you would want to have. I'm just guessing, but it doesn't seem right that you'd have to pay something just to hang out!

On another note, I'm scared...my son came back from his dad's house on Sat. with a 102.5 fever, my daughter has a fever of 101 this morning. Four days before the boogie and there are nasty germs all over my house. Eeeeekkkkkk! B|
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm scared...my son came back from his dad's house on Sat. with a 102.5 fever, my daughter has a fever of 101 this morning.

yup Ive little men curled up and sleeping on the couch with fevers and bellyaches. If they werent so cute Id avoid the germies but will just hope they dont transfer and that they get better soon... hopefully you to can avoid cathing the yucks
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

***my son came back from his dad's house on Sat. with a 102.5 fever, my daughter has a fever of 101 this morning. Four days before the boogie and there are nasty germs all over my house. Eeeeekkkkkk!

[:/][:/]I just got over a bug last week. Luckily it only last about 36 hours. Good luck.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I hate to disappoint you people but I just checked my schedule and I can make it. :P

Apologies in advance. :)
Initiations anyone? :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

***I hate to disappoint you people but I just checked my schedule and I can make it.

Is Laura going to let you swoop the parking lot in her rig again? BWAAHAA!!!! See down there.

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I just got over a bug last week. Luckily it only last about 36 hours. Good luck.

My son has pneumonia. Sigh...there's always something! [:/]

Is Laura going to let you swoop the parking lot in her rig again?

He better not!!! Although he most likely *will* have my rig (having just been fixed from the last time he jumped it), and I definitely *won't* be there to supervise...:|

So, Sugar Daddy, I'm counting on you to babysit and I give you permision to kick his ass if he attempts it! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I won't have your rig, so the temptation won't even be there. Besides, if I'm gonna swoop the tarmac, I'll use Wendy's velo 79.

GO BIG!!!!!! :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

***My son has pneumonia. Sigh...there's always something

Sorry to hear that. I'm tired of this " regular-life stuff" messing up our fun. >:(Hope he gets well soon.

I won't have your rig

Thank God! (or Gus, as the case may be...)

is that avatar what I think it is?

Yes, that avatar is exactly what you think it is, and it doesn't need any emoticons because it's so small. The picture, I mean. :D:D:D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

***So, Sugar Daddy, I'm counting on you to babysit and I give you permision to kick his ass if he attempts it!

Okay Sister, if he messes up your rig, I'll drop him off in Key West and tell all the "guys" he's from "BrokeBack DZ".:P:S:D They'll love his black thong!

can anyone tell me about the rv situation. I sent a pm to wendy but i guess she's away from the computer
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I don't think you'd have to pay the fee unless there is food or beer that goes along with the registration that you would want to have. I'm just guessing, but it doesn't seem right that you'd have to pay something just to hang out!

Makes sense to me.

On another note, I'm scared...my son came back from his dad's house on Sat. with a 102.5 fever, my daughter has a fever of 101 this morning. Four days before the boogie and there are nasty germs all over my house. Eeeeekkkkkk! B|

I'm waving my magic wand and banishing all the germs! You're one of the (many) folks I'm haven't had a chance to meet that I'm hoping to meet, so I sure hope you can make it.

Coming
RkyMtnHigh
Marks
Skymama
Bendywendy
Melstarr & Jason
Allisonjr
Fireflytx
Brains
Scaryperry

lisamarie
Waltappel
Missg8tor
Jumpchikk
Skychick312
NY Bryan
Shananay
Team One
SkinnyShrek
JCeman and TLML
The111 (BirdMan)
Psycho Bob
Popsjumper
RkyMtnHigh Bootay!
ntrprnr
skyehighe :P

Thinking about it
Bolas
Louddan
Divnswoop

updated
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

can anyone tell me about the rv situation. I sent a pm to wendy but i guess she's away from the computer

I know jceman and mikeforsythe have had their rv's at the dz, I don't know anything about hook-ups though. try pm'ing them and seeing what they say. Skybytch also might know the deal.

Just spoke to jim i have to speak with wendy. If all else fails i'll get a generator. I know i have a few peeps crashing in the camper
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?