flskydiver

Hog Flop at Skydive Palatka

Yo everyone. This years hog flop is November 4-6. If you made it to last years then you better show up this year. We are going to have more rafts, beer, and naked chicks.
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"

Okay everyone, the party is on! I understand the new DZO has secured a skyvan for the event! The Pitts boys are bringing their collection of inflatiable toys to ride out of the tailgate! Of course BBQ and beer on Saturday night! Scarry Perry and Tammie will be there giving wingsuit intructions to all who are interested, maybe a flocking dive or two. More to come!

I understand the new DZO has secured a skyvan...

New DZO??? What, no more cookies???

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

the party is on! I understand the new DZO has secured a skyvan for the event!

New DZO? Do I know this person??? ;)

The Pitts boys are bringing their collection of inflatiable toys to ride out of the tailgate!

It's always a quiet, subdued party when the Pitts brothers are there....:S
Since I missed last years, I'll definitely be there for this years party. I've been missing Palatka this past month or so! What day do I need to be there to help set up for the Boogie?

hey swoop, I suggest you show up thursday so you can go ahead and partake in our first night of quiet subdued partying(we are planning to have some wine,cheese, and a little john tesh;) Also, if you haven't heard: Stacey is "new al" and he is living in the silver bullet. Let's get it on!!!!!
TronX3rd is the craziest entity ever known to man and will be so impossible to handle, the only thing you can do is stand there in awe and say " Wow.That really is TronX3rd"

quiet subdued partying(we are planning to have some wine,cheese, and a little john tesh

YES!!! JT is my fav!:S

Also, if you haven't heard: Stacey is "new al" and he is living in the silver bullet. Let's get it on!!!!!

COOL! company in Palatka through the week? The golf carts future looks very bleak....

So Jean.... can we see just how many miles Emma can run before she kills over?:ph34r:

YES the party is complete, me lesley and jean.... my as well let this thread die, its all over when us three get together lol

I am sure it is going to be a blast!! When do you all think you will make it down?! I have room at the house if you want to get there early. You are more than welcome to crash with me. The thing is....I only have one bed, we may have to share ;):D
F LORIDA!

I only have one bed, we may have to share

DARN

That makes me sooo sad, Im thinking, depending on the boys scheldue, I might be able to make it thursday, also still trying to figure out when I want to move and where I want to move... great thing about my boyfriend living in Iraq, no matter where I live he has to travel to meeeee hehehheeee
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I am sure it is going to be a blast!! When do you all think you will make it down?! I have room at the house if you want to get there early. You are more than welcome to crash with me. The thing is....I only have one bed, we may have to share ;):D

Only one bed?!!:o

I won't be there until Friday late or even early Sat. morning. :(

I'll give you my boss' phone number. Be sure to let him know that it would be GREEEAATT if he sprung for an airline ticket too, which I already had him convinced to fly me free to the WFFC, so I don't think it would be that much trouble to get him to fly me to Gainesville. Yeah... work on that for me...:D