curtismelaniej

CHICKS ROCK BOOGIE 2005, SKYDIVE ELSINORE!

Hey everyone, if you haven't marked your calendars yet, do it now-- Chicks Rock 2005 is going to go OFF! Skydive Elsinore, October 7-9, it's all about the chicks! Awesome organizers-- Missy Nelson is back again this year, everyone from Elsinore Gravity, and a few more sweet suprises to keep everyone in the air and having a blast. RW, freefly, hoops, hybrids, rafts, tubes out of the skyvan, ETC!! Speaking of aircraft, we've got it all-- Otters, Skyvan, DC-3, and a fat helicopter-- jump one, jump all. By popular demand, this year we will most definitely be organizine all-chicks loads-- I'm thinking a DC-3 dance party! ;) Hit and Chug, Night Swoop, Pink Mafia initiations, fire twirlers, jello shots, MEGA raffle, dinner, dancing, and PARTY PARTY PARTY! For 3 straight days, it's all about the chicks-- on the ground and in the sky!

Any questions, feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] or give us a call at the DZ, (951) 245-9939.

OK, WHO'S COMING? B|

All about it!
Blues,
Mel :$

It coincides nicely with Cal @ UCLA, so I'm trying to make Friday and Sunday out of it. Perhaps part of Sat too, depending on gametime at the Rose Bowl.

I thought I could finally get my mom in the air with all the chicks, but once again she's managed to come up with a story. Dog sled training in Truckee?!

I will definitely be there!>:(
Hell, I may even bring my own chick, just in case the local supply is not up to par...:):D:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Ill be there from Thursday till Sunday. I'm bringing my girlfriend. figure this is the best type of boogie to introduce her to the sport.:)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Ill be there from Thursday till Sunday. I'm bringing my girlfriend. figure this is the best type of boogie to introduce her to the sport.:)

Awesome! I won't be jumping, either, so she can hang out with me, Gerry. Also, I'm excited to finally be meeting Frenchy's beautiful girl from the last few months. YAY!!!

I can hardly wait! B|

Also, I'm excited to finally be meeting Frenchy's beautiful girl from the last few months. YAY!!!

I doubt she'll make it, but who knows. And replace months by weeks. Life goes by fast enough...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

We're having a Luau theme this year too, so we'll all be getting lei'd at the party! :ph34r: hahaha

We're having a Luau theme this year...NOICE! I have been diligently working on my dark, dark tan this whole summer, so maybe I'll dress up like a Hawaiian girl this year and bring my little surfer boy along. I can hardly wait to paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty!!!! :)
P.S. Gia girl, we shall miss you.

Like I said on the Elsi Message Boards. . .Unless I am dead I will be there. . .even if I have to crawl on hands and knees to get there. . .lol

I have missed way too much skydiving this year and way too much fun. . .count me in for the ENTIRE weekend. . .YAY. . .CHICKS RULE. . .PS, Ro, Mel, I miss you two sooooo much. . .can't wait to see you. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

***Bump***

I have a long weekend that weekend and tickets are cheap.

I'm seriously considering the trip...B|

LAX or ONT?

Ontario would be the closest and least hastle.

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

***Bump***

I have a long weekend that weekend and tickets are cheap.

I'm seriously considering the trip...B|

LAX or ONT?

ONT is much closer, and likely you'll find people to pick you up and give you a lift on the way to the DZ.
If you end up at LAX, depending on when you arrive, I could give you a ride, as I'm close to the airport.

AGH!! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT! It will be soooo worth it-- if you have any specific questions on flights, lodging, whatever, just PM me here or get me at [email protected]. We need you, it's CHICKS Rock! ;):$