betsi

Xmas boogie

Well...
Time to plan winter trips...
Witch place would you recommend to spend xmas/new year?People, jumps , good vibe (and party´;) )?

Hey Isa, its still summer in this hemisphere...
I highly recommend Empuriabrava XMas boogie :P:P:P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Petit Nico, I know still summer(actually today it looks more like winter in Spa..)..but it is time to plane winter if I want to make it somewhere else than Europe....
Well, I love Empuria but how can we do a boogie without surf inn anymore...?

If you are thinking FL for Xmas/NY holiday, ZHills is the place to be. More than likely the biggest event on the east coast, and biggest in comparson to Eloy's event. Sebastian has some kickass events too, I'd recommend coming down around Valentines day for the Naughty Cupid event there.

Deland is a great DZ and good place to go if you are just concerned with cranking out some jumps and aren't into the mega afterhours scene, IMO.

well Surf Inn has been sold, but the new owner is a lot of fun. gives away more drinks than he sells!! :P

we also have,

Orange Kiwi,
Captains Cabin,
hollywood Bar (yay!)

Annnnd,

We are in heavy talks wit ha certain bar to offer massive diacounts to skydivers on food and drink and we shall be providing live bands/djs if it all comes off!!

This town comes alive at xmas, too many parties to mention!!

hope to see you!!
--------------------------------------

yes it s true, it is hard to find out where is the best I guess it also depends what you like....In my case I think a good mix of nice jumps and good parties is the best....Thats why I used to spend that time of the year in Empuria as it was allways a good occasion to see old friends and having great time and enjoying sunshine...and tramuntrana!!
But well this year I wanna see something else and wanna make sure I ll get to the right place...
Well, next week I ll be at Perris and Eloy...
Then back to US for the chicks boogie at Elsinore and then maybe Venezuela as the jumps are for 13$!!! and then Z.Hills for xmas I guess....

nice one vicky!!!!

looking forward to it already!! ;)

actually all the staff here are talking about xmas right now......

its too busy and the days are too long at the mo to have a decent party!!!!!!

bring on the winter!!!

lol

:P
--------------------------------------

What's the liklihood of being grounded due to weather in Arizona or Florida at xmas? I'd love to go to either but need to go somewhere that has pretty much certain constant jumping[;)
Does anyone know anything about some xmas boogies outside Europe and the US that you can get loads of jumps in guaranteed. Somewhere tropical maybe.