Thanatos340

Event at Skydive the Farm Aug 19-21!!

I believe the caravan..Call hans or greg and ask........404 295 5000 Hey Bob meet us all in Tally we are heading up there friday. With the price of gas we are renting a van and splitting the cost.. Brandy gets an awesome deal on rentals
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I believe the caravan..Call hans or greg and ask........404 295 5000 Hey Bob meet us all in Tally we are heading up there friday. With the price of gas we are renting a van and splitting the cost.. Brandy gets an awesome deal on rentals

Is your wife gonna actually ride w/ you in the same car??? No way!!! LOL!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I know she has the week-end off. so she's there to jump. I am bringing Kevin to pack. Even the chubby philipeno kid is coming.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***Hey Bob meet us all in Tally we are heading up there friday. With the price of gas we are renting a van and splitting the cost..

Thanks for the offer and the info but I will be going on up to my cabin on Sunday and I'll need my truck. See yall on Friday.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

ok as much as I kinda need to change coming out there since my car got hit today. I'm stuck with the tickets. at least it will be great fun and a all you can jump weekend!.

jumpchikk and thantos drop me a line or pm so I know what's up for to/from/etcB|

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

:( Not looking good. :( 1 slot open for the bus. [:/]

Party Bus/Limo
Party Bus/Limo
Thanatos340 M
Freeflier29 M
lisamariewillbe F
sharimcm F
LadySkyDiver F
jumpchikk F
TeamJenn01 F
Hisgoofyness M
RastaRicanAir M
BlueSkySerenity F
Bolas M
PsychoBob M
CieloDiosa F
missg8tordivr F
HackB431 M
Trevor M
Yard Hippie M
Bobster M
EMSChick98 F
Stacy L. M
Salsa_John M
Buried M
Kele01 F
Pyke U (Undecided)
Michelle F...and a hottie at that!!!!!!

Please Add your name if you think you might want to join in on this party on wheels!!

Other Lists:
Attending
BlueSkySerenity
Bobster
Bolas
Buried
CieloDiosa
ChaosKitty
CSpenceFly (And the Roaming DZ)
EMSChick98
freeflir29
goofyjumper
HackB431
HellaMannn
Hisgoofyness
Icon134
jumpchikk
Jumpergirl
LacySocks
LadySkyDiver
lisamariewillbe
lucky(not luky,,p-nut can't spell)
marks
MissG8tordivr
Nangrunt (And DZmemories.com)
Nanner
Peanut
Popsjumper
Pruitt
PsychoBob
Pyke (I've been told I'm going)
Rastaricanair
Rocky(maybe)
Salsa_John
Sharimcm
Skinnyshrek
Skychick312
Srsublime
TeamJenn01
Thanatos340
Upndownshop
whirlaway
Yard Hippie

Lingerie Dives
Jumpergirl
Upndownshop

I regret to inform you that I will not be participating in the lingerie dive...the Dr. had not yet cleared me to jump :(:(:(:(:(

edited to add...that I added a friend to the party bus list!!!!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

ouch dude some of us jump at the week-end my phone stays in the camper i return calls sat night or sunday night....

Damn...........this boogie list is kinda small. Can we get some participation here? :ph34r: Headed to Deland Wednesday to pick up the new "Casa De Clay!" B| Forgive me if it's not outfitted with bumping sound and laser light system yet. [:/][/reply

What are you talking about...it's intimate...not small:P

"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

hey i dont care everyone knows my cell number Just remember not all skydivers read these posts....You get some weirdoes,:o etc etc etc