tspillers

6th AOTMB

Due to the T-shirt printers extending our deadline to order shirts, we will extend early registration until This Thursday, August 25th, 2005.

Tell everyone as I keep hearnig "I just found out about registration".

Another important note: If you have or do fax in your form, please follow up with an [email protected] or a phone call 979-778-JUMP

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

Ok so I have so far:

PDR 126
KA 120
VE 103

My thoughts were also PDR 143 and 160
Some Spectre's and Stiletos

The Javelin Odyssey's that I will bring will have the common SA2 sizes and some Spectre's.

We are limited to 8 canopies so get the request in NOW!!:)
I told PD that I would get a wish list back to them quickly. We are going to ship these items from Couch Freaks so we need to know prior to shipping there, which will happen by this friday, so I need the request by Thursday.

I cant promise that your request will be fullfilled but I will do my best.

Thanks everyone!
J

Thanks J. I wouldn't bring a VE79. Only a handful of peeps in the state should be jumping that and they already have one.:D (And i ain't one of them):D

you know, I was just looking at this again thinking .....what did I just type????...:S:S:S:S Maybe we can use it with a skateboard if it gets windy?? Which we dont want either...

you know, I was just looking at this again thinking .....what did I just type????... Maybe we can use it with a skateboard if it gets windy?? Which we dont want either...

:D:D And no worries, i have a pretty good sized kite for the skateboard;):D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Just a reminder as this event gets closer --- for those who have always wanted to try a wingsuit but were either unable to find a demo that fit or were apprehensive --- we have the fix

We will have Phoenix Fly Prodigy wingsuits in everysize from XXS thru XXL

First Flight price will be $10 suit rental and instructors slot ($22)
Full day suit rental or weekend suit rental is also an option.

These Prodigy wingsuits are designed for the beginning flyer, they are less restrictive making it possible grab risers on opening.

If you ever thought 'hey I want to try that' this is the event

Experienced flyers come one, come all ---- eat, drink and merry as tomorrow we FLY!!!!!!

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I tried to get the KA 135 and 150 but that was a big NO!

Where's the love? I could sure use that KA 135 for some jumping...care to try again? Maybe bake some cookies to give to Kim so you can take the 135 with you?

You have showered since you got back to FL right? If not, that might help you with your talking with PD to get demo canopies.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."