tspillers

6th AOTMB

So -- you guys gonna promise a rainstorm all the way from Houston that clears up shortly after I get there again? :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

BTW, folks -- if, for some reason, the weather DOES suck completely, Aggieland is right around the corner from Messina Hof winery -- tours, wine... Of course, it'd be more fun to jump, but this means smaller audiences for the stupid skydiver tricks :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh man oh man, Messina Hof tours are BADASS! They'll let you taste anything in their stock (well, nearly anything) and it only costs something like $10. So you could get totally torn up on wine having fun (since skydivers don't tend to spit the wine back out while tasting) and only spend $10, plus all the "wine drinking type finger foods" you can eat, right?:D

Their resterant is really really good as well (although expensive).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

BTW, I was up at Aggieland for a short visit this weekend. Classy new carpet, cooler hangars (they pushed through) and a rafterload of chairs.

And they're all just waiting.

Wendy W.

Cute Dave! Really cute! That's way too many sites though. I've landed in some of those more than once! And I heard about your little diagram when I was in Dallas!

--
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

How many people would be interested in Big way? I am mean bigway requiring the Skyvan and the Caravan. There is a very big organizer/competitor that may come to the boogie to organize?

Who is interested?

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

I would love to if there is enough talented skydivers available --- if its gonna be a zoo load and everybody gets to try----then I will high above with the rest of my flock

I am primarily coming to fly wingsuits but i would be interested

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I'll be there (go ahead and put me on the list), and I'd hope I'd be coming with Rich. We can both do big-ways.

But you already knew that, Todd :)
Wendy W.

You can count me for the big ways Todd. I will try to convince a few other big way jumpers to come. Since this is a World Team year, please release the organizers name as soon as possible because big way jumpers are trying to show their stuff right now to all the organizers they can find...so they can get an invite to the World Team in Thailand.

Blue skies,

Jim

He is working on being free from nationals on the 7th. I told him to let me know if he could work it out. It sounds like 2 or 3 days and I might know. It is costly so I don't want to bring him down to do 8 way as nice a guy as he is, at those prices I need a lot of people jumping with him. ;)

Todd

On another note:

The band is booked,
The caterer is booked,
RWS will be on hand with skyhook demo's,
Sunpath will be on hand with rigs,
J will also do some SCR organizing,
Max will take care of the freefliers,
We now have wall to wall carpeting and the circus tent will have carpet to match,

Don't forget early registration dealine is the 20th. Kathy is working on a word format for those who don't have .pdf

Todd

Freeflyers don't like me anymore.

Like they say, if you can't freefly, bellyfly.

Uuummm.... dude hate to be the one to break the news to ya but the belly flyers don't like ya either, and while were at it neither do the camera flyers, skysurfers, crewdogs, style and accuracy, swoopers, and even heard wufos say the didn't like you.......

Not to fear all is not lost ---- I barely like you (really a lie 'can't stand the guy') so I am going to hook you up with a wingsuit and we will all have a good time, cause over in the wingsuit community it is all about spreading the love:P

I might even let you fly some special stuff i am going to have ---- if you prove to me you can stand up your landings -- which is doubtful

Hugs and kisses your bestest of friends
Voodew

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid