Chiquita

Harvest Moon Boogie

I think Rick and I should see if we can be struck by lightning this year!:):)

I hear he has a "great likness" to a famous guy from a long time ago:o and I know this guy that has been known to dress in black with a big metal thing in his hand:o

I think that is a great idea....
I really hope I don't offend anybody though you know I like to be politically correct:)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Ganja,
I would be more than happy to hook you up with Skip and Go Nakeds...I don't think I will be partaking in them...had my share last weekend and just recovered.

As far as the biplane goes, it is going to be there for rides. Due to ridiculous insurance rates, it is not cost effective for jumping out. I don't know what the status is on the balloon.

I will be sending out a "survey" on my email list to get the ground work going for one of the Special Ed(ition) games we have in the works. As far as the TMX race, it just needs to be mapped out and I need to find 2 more tricycles...teheeehee. We have an official pace car already in place for the event!

...and last but not least, I need to visit a high end thrift shop for my dress to impress attire for Saturday night..

Kitty costume would work!..I expect/encourage dressing up..."dress to impress" will be costumes (I've heard), thrift shop gaud, thrift shop glitter and glamour, etc...several of us dressed up last year and had an absolute blast, so we strongly encourage everyone to have "proper" ;)attire!