skinnyshrek

Twin Otter at the farm

Thinking the same thing. Actually, he's more like a non-entity Hey shimel, My friend from england is doing his AFF this week-end. Do you know anyone that is selling gear altimiters etc. He will be back over in a month to buy a canopy and that. I'll try on here but if anyone is local it would be better and more convenient:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Do you know anyone that is selling gear altimiters etc. He will be back over in a month to buy a canopy

I've got a Sabre2 190 ~300 jumps on it that I'd like to get rid of. I'll probably be at the farm this weekend (first time, I'll bring beer) if ya wanna take a look at it.

*sigh* almost time to head back to Florida.... it's been a fun week!

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Ok look for me i am the fat bastard in the camper..lol Be a perfect canopy for him to start with...loading at .8 thanks
lee

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

hey lee, jeff is a good guy too.. like 6-10 you cant miss him. its 3am and i just got home from hangin with him and six chicks!!! ohh my head!... lol... atlanta has so many girls its awesome!!!!. anyways..... get that sabre 2... awesome canopy... then again.. you should also talk to beezy you fat bastard!!!! dont you know that already?:|:)

Oh good... I thought he just wanted Pruitt on his knees :D:D:D

:P

skimiael is just being himself... pay him no attention and he will go away...

one thng i know about shimell....if you try to ignore him he dosent go away.....he just gets more annoying!!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Oh good... I thought he just wanted Pruitt on his knees :D:D:D

:P

skimiael is just being himself... pay him no attention and he will go away...

one thng i know about shimell....if you try to ignore him he dosent go away.....he just gets more annoying!!

already gone...:| too much attention..[:/]:ph34r:

My head is pounding today too.... damn, these Atlanta chicks can drink! And to think I had this whole 'Georgia Peach' image of the ladies.... pfft, whatever, Peach Schnapps maybe! :S

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

My head is pounding today too.... damn, these Atlanta chicks can drink! And to think I had this whole 'Georgia Peach' image of the ladies.... pfft, whatever, Peach Schnapps maybe! :S

Jeff

no doubt, strong independant skydiving hotties!;)

i was a lost puppy in that bar last night.

Dude, you said you were going away. :S Where ya been Jake? He's not ready for a beezy canopy. He only makes up to a 150. But in about 100 jumps he will be. After jumping PD Aerodyne I definately prefer the nitro, When you going to jump my canopy loaded at my wing loading?

too many Puppies are being shot in the dark
Too many puppies are trained not to bark

----
Hey guys, wanting to say hey to all the Pharmies
I'll be back sometime soon... Who is coming to WV on Oct. 15th this year? There might be 3 days not 6 hours, we should hope for the best.
PEACE OUT
Ian 'Hazy' and for Lee, Osama
P.S. Please make it stop raining here in ZHills, my tent leaks like a mother