marks

The Shimell Boogie! @ Skydive The Farm, 5/14-5/15

As i can't get a hold of anyone(never answer their phones) Be at my place 8pm. come early there should be a shit load of people tonight may have to split the group and have 2 tables. My mum is doing all the cooking so bring beer Ok where was i. For all you peeps who have not been to the farm in a few weeks..You will see a huge difference. All the plumbing and electrical has been done. Just have to wait for the sheetrock and bingo!!! brand new bunk house. With AC..woohoo.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

i think some girl got exited and smaked my ass while i was walking to my camper to goto bed at 4am.

Thats your lie you tell it how you want :D:D

How you feeling skimail I noticed you were limping a little when you left on sunday...

also wanted to say thanks to all the farmers for another great weekend...

FIRST off little pruitt... ive crashed many times.. never hurt myself.... if you saw a limp, you were hallucinateing. "stay away from lee". if you think me sliding in on the water and onto the bank hurt. well then i dont know what to tell ya.... if it hurt, im sure you would have known it...

i have a whole bunch of crashes im going to do at this boogie... and if i get confident enough i will crash that 58 blade into the pond to see how it holds up!:o

Hey nice lil rant about how good at crashing you are lol:D shimial swoop god can crash w/o getting hurt................will you be my canopy coach ....
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

lol. If you ask him he'll tell you he's the best swooper in the country. If you watch him its a different story!!! But he will tell the best of them how to swoop. Odd fellow really, maybe he needs some loving and attention. thats what happens when you have no siblings:(

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

lol. If you ask him he'll tell you he's the best swooper in the country. If you watch him its a different story!!! But he will tell the best of them how to swoop. Odd fellow really, maybe he needs some loving and attention. thats what happens when you have no siblings:(

lol :ph34r::D

hey skinny check your pm.
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

c'mon pruitt. make up your mind dude!... what is it... i bitch and whine too much... or i dont bitch and whine at all when you think i got hurt?....

dont you think you would have heard me whinen!:|

anyways.. i have alot of practice crashing in the pond.. ive leanrd a few things... one of them being that im very much so not current. and i have a feeling brian paul and ian are going to kick my ass!:)
but anyways... im wondering why you guys give me so much shit!!! you know it is tearing me up inside!.. and besides... you fat asses need to save the energy for the boogie because there is NO way in hell you going to catch me on 1/2 energy level!:ph34r::ph34r::o

c'mon pruitt. make up your mind dude!... what is it... i bitch and whine too much... or i dont bitch and whine at all when you think i got hurt?....

lol Shitmill if i didnt have you to rag on who would it be... come on man don't take shit i say personal. if you do, it will only make you a bad swooper.... oops to late lol B|B|
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

im wondering why you guys give me so much shit!!! you know it is tearing me up inside!.. and besides... you fat asses need to save the energy for the boogie because there is NO way in hell you going to catch me on 1/2 energy level!:ph34r::ph34r::o

We do it because we can! Now STFU!!! You are just a wee-man, I could crush you like grape! I don't about the rest of the "fat asses", but this one has plenty of energy... What do you think all that fat is??? It is a energy reservoir!!!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

so bathrooms 2 weeks to completion. Can't wait...lol Also, can i christen the bunk house..Be rude not to:)

hehehe I meant i wanted to christen the toilets before Hans:P Not my fault you misread the info:)

so bathrooms 2 weeks to completion. Can't wait...lol Also, can i christen the bunk house..Be rude not to:)

Uhhhh, beg pardon. I don't care who does what in the bathroom, but I think it's only right that the Butterfly and I are the first to "christen" the bunkhouse. After all, she did lead the protest that led to this glorious revolution. I promise we'll be just as quiet as we were in the hangar that one morning.
...And don't worry about the bunkbeds, we'll probably just lean on them a little.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

hey guys, go look at my thread on the incident forum!

Yeah Yeah, we saw it. Listen Sweetie, I know all about the pressure that our society can put on girls your age. But getting on the incident thread is NOT the way to become POPULAR! >:( So stop bragging.

Seriously, I'm glad you're O.K., and I want to be the first to commend you on setting such an educational example for other new jumpers. :P
Now get well, 'cause I just got a PM from some of the cows that live around the DZ. They're pretty hurt that you didn't drop in on them last week, and they can't wait to see you again.

I'm off to Shrek's swamp now. 5 hours driving just for dinner. Better be serving something DAMN good.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is