base570

CSS anyone 2??

Still hoping on Jello-shots ;) and hoping to get OUT of doing a pig-pickin or BBQ (which was mentioned in the newsletter.

Definitely breakfast one day (votes for which??), definitely whatever we can do to also help Joe's band paid, and I think Sat. night would ROCK for BP&RR.

Oh my, I'm scared for the 4th!!! :D Hey Marion & Cyn - how can we help you get some wildness going on!!??? I'll even (try to) FF :P...

I'm gonna help out as much as I can to get some politics taken care of for the fourth. I'll try to use my persuasive tactics and see what we can do about getting some nice fund raising.

I can't WAIT for this weekend.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Hi Foxy thanks for the help... Marion and I were planning to get some plastic "baby pools" and some umbrellasB| for the area you walk through from the landing area to the packing hanger. We were thinking wear bathing suits:P under our jumpsuits and hit up the pools when the packing just gets too hot! :D We wanted to hand out hawaiian lays with registration. And Marion knows this guy (mike?) who does pig roastsB|!! BP&RR. I know Joe is going to talk to Nancy about this so any help you could offer would be awesome. ;) Thanks.

Marion! Sweet suit!!
I miss you guys.

Ps I love my calorito, Dave you are the best:D;)

<3
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Everyone should totally come to CSS for the fourth! We are going to have a Fantastic band and Fabulous Luau party for the Fourth! Marion, Dawn numbers 1, 2 and 3 and Casey and I (the freefly ladies of CSS) totally insist (if you can of course ;^) your presence!

hey... we were falling on the list people! keep us up! I found us on the second page! >:(

~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Hey everybody-

They're doing a tandem giveaway at Gillian's in downtown Raleigh tonight. Nancy said it would be good if a bunch of us showed up.

Be on the lookout for a full listing of Boogie events coming soon... I'm still waiting on a few details. B|

Marion I really don't like having our 4th of July stuff on a different thread...too confusing! Plus no one is posting on either of the threads.

PS - Can a wear a grass skirt at the boogie? And if so, how about during a jump?

PPS - Are there going to be any gang-bangs at the boogie?
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

Deal with it. :P I miss ya Dave. :( Dawn #2 and I had a kick ass freefly/pull high jump today. I didn't pull below 4500 all day. Lovin' the longer brake lines. Riser tuns work so much better without all that tail input, huh? :D

PS - Yes. No.

PPS - >:( Is there an event you'd like to add to the boogie thread??? Or are you talking about one of those jumps where I get to kiss five people?

Much welcome!

Glad the "BBY" is growing on you. And SO PROUD that Lyman noticed/commented on your swoop today. It was "shit hot"!!

Love you, Ms. Double-Fronts, Hula-Hoop gauntlet queen.

-Dawn

p.s. even though the above was heartfelt, I mainly replied to see our you-know-whats ....

^We should edit a skils camp video to this song!

The hours approaching, just give it your best
You got to reach your prime.
That’s when you need to put yourself to the test,
And show us a passage of time,
Were going to need a montage (montage)
Oh it takes a montage (montage)

Sure a lot of things happing at once,
With mind, everyone what’s going on (what’s going on?)
And when every shot you show a little improvement
Just Show it or it will take to long
that’s called a montage (montage)
Oh we want montage (montage)

And anything that we want to know, from just a beginner to a pro,
You want a montage (montage)
even rocky had a montage (montage)

(Montage…montage)

Anything that we want to know, from just a beginner to a pro,
You need a montage (montage)
Oh it takes a montage (montage)

Always fade out in a montage,
If you fade out, it seem like more time
Has passed in a montage,
Montage

FUCK YEA!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

What a kick ass weekend...

All I can say is... America! Fuck ya!

HAHAHA - you must be feeling very unpatriotic, BB. Fuck yeah!

Team America was probably the best Lyman skills camp ever - I know John had fun. Thanks for your help, and thanks to our excellent videographers. My favorite part was when "Team Jihad" became "overwhelmed with religious fervor."

Either that, or your puppet distress wave-off signal. That was classic.

-D1

BWAAAHHAAAAA -

THat one was just on last week!!

I got the reader's digest version from KWOO - someone PLEASE have some video for me to see on Sunday...

OMG - I know, I do actually jump, and yes, I even consider CSS pretty much my home DZ :) despite Perris Valley's attempts to change that.

:)

Hey folks! Today is going to be a busy day here at sunny CSS! There are 29 tandems scheduled, and 8 of them are at 4pm, so those of you with real jobs should be able to make a load or two if you show up after work (Yhevgeniy!) ;)

Happy Friday everyone!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

MEGA Exciting news. My band Big Pretty and The Red Rockets was chosen to be 1 of 5 bands to compete in 96rocks' Battle Of The Bands competition this Friday June 24th at Lincoln Theater in Raleigh. So here's the deal. If we win we open up for Dave Matthew's Band next wednesday at Alltel Pavillion!!!! YEAH this is HUGE news to us.

SO the way the contest works is that each person at the show on friday get's a vote. Now the winner is chosen by 50% crowd vote and 50% Alltel Pavillion panel of judges. So that means this...

BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!! We need all the security we can get to get Big Pretty and The Red Rockets on the map and this would be a great starting place.

That's...
Friday June 24th at the Lincoln Theater in downtown Raleigh. Doors open at 8pm...show starts at 9PM. Cover is $3 and all ages are welcome to come. Please bring everyone you know and just have them suffer ONE night of staying out late!

Mucho Love everyone and see you all July 2nd for the Boogie!!!
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"