base570

CSS anyone 2??

Hey guys. I miss you so much already. You have such a family like atmosphere up at CSS... I love hanging out with you guys. I can not wait to come up and jump again.

To my hot sexy latino amor, Dave
: I missed you so much and was so happy to be able to see you again. This last week was so awesome! I love Halo and Margaritas but most of all I love you. (Joe, you can throw up now.;))

Ellis and Eric: thanks for the wingsuit thursday! :D Eric you rule on your back.;):P and Ellis you can fly the hell out of that classic! <3

Marion, Dawn, Dawn and Dawn: :DIt was so nice seeing you again... and meeting new people too. You are all so very friendly. Margarita Time would not have been the same with out you.:D And now I have a new {{and improved}} rigger! <3

Justin, Joey and Ross: You guys rock... thanks for putting up with Dave for me while I am gone. :P I am glad to finally get to meet and jump with some of (>:(JUSTIN) you guys. Thank you so much, Ross, for fixing my helmet it really is much better like that. :$ Hope to see you guys again soon.

And Joe (and Brian): Nice bag:P... dude, I kid you not, I saw some guy today at school with that exact same (huge!) bag and it was blue and some other colour!! Thank you so much for your hospitality. You have a Beautiful house and I love your cooking and Halo RULES (duh)!!! I miss being there so much. I hope one day I have a house like that. I can't wait till I come up there again to visit. <3

And to every one else I saw and met... hope to see ya all soon. ;)

Love,
Cynci

~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Is there any interest to have my band play at the July 4th boogie? I need a show of hands. If so I'll set the date aside.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Is there any interest to have my band play at the July 4th boogie?

Yeah! B|

Let me know if you need help collecting money or anything.

Oh- your camera is in my trailer. Will you be out this weekend? I need to get another one of your cds for my sister.

Sunday is my birthday- party on Saturday night?

I sure will be ther this weekend. Probably on Saturday for sunset though. I have shows this weekend and won't be able to make it out to jump before then. I will be there tomorrow to pick up somethings though. Maybe I'll run into you.

If you'd like to head the money collection I'd be grateful.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69

YAY! I am finally going to get to see BPRR Live! Sweet! :D:D:)
Dave and I are renting a car and driving up there for the fourth. B| I cant wait to see you guys again!

Maybe we can get some more flocks in since David Jennings is flying so very awesomely with the pack in his very floaty suit. ;)

ps. we just got back from an awesome wedding, I was taking notes.;);):D :ph34r:

just kidding

Cynci
~ Cyn

It will be good to have you both back up here again.

This weekend Ellis, Eric, myself, and three instructors did a wingsuit rodeo tracking dive. I rode on Ellis' back and Eric almost docked on us. We're hoping to get at least one dock on the next one, and it would be very cool if we could get two wingsuits with riders docked, and trackers docked on them. Maybe we can do that while you two are up here.

Eric- have you posted the pictures of that jump yet?

Mike

I've uploaded the video of this weekend's jump to http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=2335.

The video was edited on a linear editing system, and then converted to DVD. I used Flash DVD Ripper to convert the file to AVI, and encoded it with the DivX codec in slow mode (best compression and quality). Because the ripper I used was shareware,, and limited the length of the clip it would rip, I had to trim a little bit of the beginning and end of the video off. Final video length is about 4 minutes, 10 seconds (original was 4:40 or so), and file size is about 30mb.

Mike

Nice Mike B| Now we've gotta plan some nifty formations & get a picture published.

**EXCITING NEWS** Marion's Ouragan suit will be here tomorrow! YAY!

Also tomorrow, someone is bringing their whole family out for tandems at noon (someone's 90th birthday.) So there oughtta be a load or two going up. (Mike, they have at least 4 DVD's)

CLICKY! There are last weekends pictures including the likes of Elis, Mike, LJ, Nick, Karen W, Ashley A, Eric H, Morgan, & Kirk. Enjoy!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Yeah, I've got an idea that I'm pretty sure would get us the cover of parachutist, but it's going to require a few tries to get right, I think. We'll need 8 or 9 people for it, including two wingsuits. I'm confident that we can pull it off, it will mainly just be a matter of nailing the exit.

I'll be out there tomorrow, maybe we can get another practice run at it. I can't wait to see Marion's new suit.

Mike

Hey lookey I'm in a picture! I can't remeber the last time I was in front of the camera.
Nice pictures Eric. they get better all the time. Remind me next time you see me that I have some advise for you. It was given to me by a bigtime video guy a couple of years ago.
I'm a little closer to replacing my video helmet.[:/] and I want to thank all the CSSers that put on student jumpsuits and took a nature walk in search of it last Wednesday. I know some of you are here but could someone send me a list of everone involved so that I could thank them personaly. I was a very nice thing to do I want to let those involved know how much I apreciate their effort.

blue skies and downhill landings,
karen

Speaking of nice things to do and personal thanks:

Kwoo, you rock!

Her first cutaway - can you say expensive? She loses her top-of-the-line helmet after just adding her new digital still camera that day. Then she throws down and buys her riggers a very nice case AND bottle. I couldn't believe it. Thanks, Karen!

Time to get serious about BP&RR for the 4th. I know Marion said she'd collect but I'll also do so in the loft: easily accessible. As Lyman often says, "Just toss a few $ on the desk." PLEASE do so; early and often. I'll take plastic, checks, mail it to me, etc.

AND - Speaking of Big Pretty, they'll be in Raleigh tonight at White Collar Crime. And for all you lame people who won't go to Chapel Hill (or aren't into the last minute thing) they'll be in Raleigh again next Wednesday, at the Pour House. YAY!

Cynthia - it will be great to see you again!!! Are you sure you want to bring David, though? He might be miserable, it might only be 80 degrees here. Make sure he packs some thermals.

-Dawn

Cynthia - it will be great to see you again!!! Are you sure you want to bring David, though? He might be miserable, it might only be 80 degrees here. Make sure he packs some thermals.

Only 80! I will have to get him to layer up. :P
He is better durning the spring and summer. B| It is just the fall and winter he dislikes- I don't know why... fall in North Carolina is so beautiful! But he is happy now and so am I that he is so much closer to me. <3

Ellis, Eric and floaty M- That looks awesome, those pics are great Eric! Lets deffinatly try that when Dave and I come back. I will get on daves back and we will see who can out float who! ;)

Joe!!- You guys are going to play for the fourth weekend, right? Please please please. :D
ps. I really miss your house and drunken Halo on 2 TVs. I miss biran too... my fellow light weight. ;) When are you guys coming down to visit me at the beach resort? ;) Lots of fun stuff to do here.

Dave.. am I going to see you this weekend? I miss you. Naples, 80miles, closer than Nc but still not here. [:/] I want to go to beach and drink margaritas and go sailing. Mew.
<3

~ Cyn

Well if we are going to play July 4th weekend we need to know which date would be best for everyone. So could someone figure out when that would be and email me so I can put it in the band calendar?

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69

Both Minxx and KWOO got their official invitations to JUMP FOR THE CAUSE!!!!! Happened this morning. I'm so proud of them! We will be planning some Foxy Fundraisin' for the boobies, and you'd better get some sunglasses ready for all these jumpsuits! If you thought we were obnoxious in our purple, wait till you see us all in PINK!

OK, you may resume your standard tracking, wingsuit, dinner planing, band-playing, I love you, you love me, video-linking posting now...

:)

OK, you may resume your standard tracking, wingsuit, dinner planing, band-playing, I love you, you love me, video-linking posting now...

:D:D:D

Congrats to KWOO and Minxx! Yay! Can't wait to see the jumpsuits.

Speaking of jumpsuits... My Ouragan suit freaking rocks. Maybe we could try it out on a wingsuit tracking jump, then go out to dinner and head over to Chapel Hill to see BP&RR. I love you guys. Someone can post pics and video tomorrow... :D

Seriously, now- The show last night was fun. It was cool seeing a bunch of people come out. I think it was the first BP&RR show for both Tony and Peter B. ;)