base570

CSS anyone 2??

Glad I could use my new toy on a windy day!

I didn't think it mattered how the wind was to use your toy, oh you meant.... nevermind. :o

Is that Eugene saying the winds were good?? I didn't see you there. Consider the source! :P When I start going BACKWARDS on final, and when I drop straight down about 50 ft, those tell me it's time to turn on the beer light!

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Joe, ya'll were awesome!!!:)It's been like a month almost and I've only got to make 2 jumps, if the weather isn't good this weekend, I am going to grab a trash bag, tie some rope to it and make my first base jump off the roof of my house.
Alex...dude...lost??kinda glad I followed Justin out of Chapel Hill (jk)...thanks for the birthday shots ya'll:S
Casey :)
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Blame the CASA on me. I see how it is. You do realize that I was going on what I was told. :) Regardless you can just add it to the list of things to make fun of me about. :)

Great jumps even though the wind was crap at the end of the day. Dave...time to get on our bellies and try this new move. And thanks for holding me head down. That was fun.

Everyone else...199 is here and 200 is my next jump. I'd like to figure out something fun to do. We'll see.

:)

Love,
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Blame the CASA on me. I see how it is.

Ummm... YEAH... seeing as how you were the one telling everyone "come on out" "CASA" "woo hoo". B|

Regardless you can just add it to the list of things to make fun of me about.

Okay, we will!

Dave...time to get on our bellies and try this new move.

Cherry belly fliers! But welcome, we need MORE!!

Ciao

Holy cow what an eventful day today was!!! Can anyone say EXHAUSTED!!! My first 10 jump day ever....and yes I'm about to fall over with dizziness from tiredness. Anyways, I want to thank you ALL for a great sunday and 200th the tracking dive especially was nice as well as the coach jumps I had with all ya'll.

Let's keep this FF ball rolling and convert some more people! Cheers ya'll have a great week ahead.
--joe
HISPA #69

My first 10 jump day ever

...and 200th

First 10 jump day AND 200th... shouldn't you have AT LEAST bought the beers at dinner??? :P

(and you'll notice the time this was posted, that's when III got home)

It was great to see so many people , is starting to feel like a DZ , heheh Thanks Guido for his presence;) I hope we can see him again soon, and of course my FFF friends I love you all .
PS. Marion you're right our boy needs to buy beer, that was classic Erick:D

Drats, I missed the Eric oops, it was a busy BUSY day, jump/pack/jump/pack...

Okay, you too big E.

Thanks for the kind sentiments Elis! We'll get that hybrid in one of these days.

^^Yea... sorry about over-cooking that last swoop. I ended up hauling significantly more ass than ever before on that canopy. BEEEEER!

On a VERY happy note, there's a black-body Digital Rebel XT in the mail :o oooooohhhhhh *drool* The awesome pics will be forthcoming ;)

I hope everyone else is as excited about the Scott Miller camp this weekend as I am. Woohoo for new and improved canopy skills! :)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

SO i'm arranging these big events and I need your opinions. Tell me what you think of this as a cover letter for this skydiving day.
--joe
HISPA #69

SO i'm arranging these big events and I need your opinions. Tell me what you think of this as a cover letter for this skydiving day.

NICE, especially the tone - your empathy shines through. Very enthusiastic!!!

However there are too many "well"s, your punctuation sucks and there is no such word as "plumate." I'll edit and PM it back, once I figure out how to HTML red pencil.

Sorry I had to miss BP & RR tonight (miss you, Marion, Casey, Eric and Justin!) I have to take care of a friend in need; am sending this from his computer.

Sounds like you all had a great day Sunday ... sorry I missed it. When my FFF people are happy, I'M happy. Did David finally shut his whining and enjoy himself? If not, can we just ship him back to FL???

Love to all,

Dawn

p.s. Eric - be careful w/ the 105 Jedeis ... there's a reason why Lyman used to be called "Hangar Banger."

^hey Dawn,
I hope you had a good visit with your sis. She seemed pretty cool B|
The only person that I talked to that went to the show was Guido. I'm stuck at school working on stuff, and Marion is hoarding some extra hours at work so she can take friday off for the Canopy Course.
About the Jedei's, I put my Veng back in my rig b/c the jedei was opening like ass (snivel snivel snivel WHAP! = probably not the best choice for camera jumps), and I want to use the veng for the canopy control course (maybe not the intentional stall's though :S) The jedei however is a pretty nifty canopy (read: elliptical as fuck) that commands some pretty serious respect. You'll have to tell me the hangar banger story sometime :o
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

p.s. Eric - be careful w/ the 105 Jedeis ...

Speaking of not breaking ourselves... Who's going to the Essentials Course on Friday? See ya there.

Sorry I missed the show tonight, Joe. I'm still kinda sick and I've been making up time at work. Hope it was a good one.:)

It was a GREAT show with a great opening band as well, Flav-o-Rich.
Attendees were myself, Casey, Justin, Ross & Dawn#3, and some of thier scuba friends.
Thanks for guiding me in Eric.

Ciao

Dawn, Eric,
you guys don't mind if i try this jedei sometime?
Yevgeniy

Dzenya -

Anytime.

Lyman actually has two 105s. I'll put the other one (the swept-wing) on risers for you. This is the canopy that the Samurai is based on - will be a great warm-up for YOUR new Sam.

-Dawn

Yes I had mad fun. BP and RR rock. I am still buzzing actually. I was 4 hours late to my lab job. You shouldn't have to do math hungover anyway :)

Now I'm really sorry I missed it.

Justin, you're SO cute when you've been drinking;)

Thanks for keeping me company on Lucy's patio last week.

-Dawn