base570

CSS anyone 2??

Hey Folks Me and the Prego will be out at the DZ on Saturday.

You can rub Christine's Buhda Bellie for $1. The Ladies can rub my shoulders for free, and addtional body parts are $1.

It will be good to see some folks, as I haven't been around for more than a month.

Later,

Good seeing all ya'll this weekend. Old faces, (some really old like John and Pete) ;) and new.

According to Dave, I've now earned 6 months worth of posting privileges here. I would have gotten a year, but didn't bring the cooler. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hi All,

I spoke to Darin today, I have a demo in the morning of the 23rd, but want to make it out there in the afternoon for the 9-11 jump(s).

I will bring all my demo "toys". If someone else wants to jump the POW/MIA flag I can jump the US flag, or I can do 2 jumps one with the US and one with the POW. Whatever Darin wants to do, it's his show. Kudos to him for keeping this going! Even though HE isn't military any more. ;):P

Mike you still have ALL those picts from last year, you better use some of them! ;):)
Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Melissa's injury was upgraded from 2-4 week recovery to 2-4 month recovery. She has a nasty tear in her calf muscle. She's having a pretty difficult time walking, but has good spirits and high hopes of a faster recovery so she can resume jumping. She should be out at the DZ saturday to hang out for a while.
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

I finally have the internet again. I no longer have to use my phone and friends computer to check email or get online.

Ok now i'm going to bed, it was a verrryyyy fun night and I am ready to pass out. All the girls looked amazing at Tramp night out. See ya'll soon.

Melissa I sorta got your voice message but Keith's post helped fill in the blanks as to what you said on it. 2-4 months dude that sucks. Miss ya girl, try to catch you early tomorrow and come veg out.

Casey aka TaiL FocKeR
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Casey, I know they're not very practical for doing 4 way, running and playing soccer... but you should seriously wear heels more often.

I'd love to see everyone's photos- can't believe I didn't think to bring my camera!

Melissa, I'm really sorry you'll be on the ground for that long. Wow. That's a nasty Cessna bite.

Well it sounds like there are a couple of Gimps that have joined me in the sofa club.

Melissa SF#2 - Sorry to hear about the calf tear. Keep up with the PT it will help.

Whitney SF#3 - Wow a Fibia Break.........Freaky how that happened. Hope you heal fast.

Okay folks that covers the "Three (3)" events thing. Lets not have anyone else get hurt PLEASE....

thanks to everyone who was out this weekend hangin out with my gimpy ass, and thanks for everyones well wishes! i'm headed to the ortho in about an hour so i'll let everyone know...but as it stands now it looks like a pretty quick recovery time (sorry melissa!!) so thank god for that!
- ever the spazz

Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart, give yourself to it...

ok...slightly worse news...surgery tomorrow (5 pins and a plate)...apparently those franklin county docs don't know much...but thats not news...

looking at 3 months says the doctor, able to put some weight on it in 4 weeks, and total weight in maybe 6-8...but i'm not giving up hope on something faster....

so now maybe melissa and i will be getting all better at around the same time...maybe we should start a wounded skydivers quilting bee that meets at CSS on the weekend...or maybe a knitting circle and make scarves and crap!!

hugs and kisses!
- ever the spazz

Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart, give yourself to it...

Ouch. Just exercise it and do the PT when they tell you to and stay off it when they tell ya as well. Also, if the nurse tells you you are cleared to run/walk on it, double check with the doc. [:/]

Here's a goal for you:
Be on the all metal load at Lost Prairie next July. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

heck yeah you can...but just so you know, if you get too snotty and runny i will be forced to stick a tampon up your nose...not cause it will really help, but more cause it will look funny and make you sound silly and i'll laugh...
- ever the spazz

heck yeah you can...but just so you know, if you get too snotty and runny i will be forced to stick a tampon up your nose...

Awwww Marion those words above bring a certain guy to mind for us huh. He used one for a bloody nose didn't he??? hahahha

Whit, I know you'll heal fast as well as Melissa. But just for you at the next "Tramp Night" everyone will wear sandals just for you so you won't have to feel alone. It's a sacrafice I'm willing to make.

Casey
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

that is sooooo sweet of you casey...i know how much you love wearing high heels and such, so the fact that you are willing to wear those uncomfortable flip flops just for me means so much!

i can't wait for tramp night....

surgery went great - a plate and 7 screws, also, turns out that the deltoid ligament had torn completely loose from the medial malleolus (don't know what any of that actually means except that they had to open up both sides of my ankle)...but i'm totally put back together and the doc says i should be walking on it in 4 weeks with pretty decent recovery by 8-12 weeks!! KICK BUTT

so we need a tramp night scheduled for 4 weeks...something for me to work towards!

love ya all...and if you're in greensboro...come visit...i never did like television much so this game is probably going to old really quick
- ever the spazz