tkhayes

Christmas Boogie underway at Z-Hills

to all ~

from what i can tell on skydive city's site, balloon jumps will not be the day after christmas[:/] -- i'm there for sun and part of monday (only time i could snag from the parents) --is there anyway a balloon jump could be planned for this day?

if we had enough people or something? after the chopper jumps, i must jump from a balloon and i've tried twice at various places within the past 2 months now...both times, they were cancelled.:(

anyway, just curious ~ either way, this will ROCK!

blues ~ nic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

The RoamingDZ will be there as soon as the 4-way events are over in Lake Wales.

Robby and I will be driving back from Miami around New Years. We'll give you a call Spence. I may have to send my rig w/ Robby just in case a dropzone happens to appear directly in front of us on the way home:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Robby and I will be driving back from Miami around New Years. We'll give you a call Spence. I may have to send my rig w/ Robby just in case a dropzone happens to appear directly in front of us on the way home:)

Your driving through FL. if you can't find a DZ your on F@#$ing crack

hey fellos!:)
I'm thinking of drive all the way frome miami to Z-hills and camp over there on the 23, there is going to be any peolple jumping on those dates or should I waith a couple more days???:P

please any ansewer will be grate!
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

Your driving through FL. if you can't find a DZ your on F@#$ing crack

It's not crack Spence, it's you. I want to be near you Spence, that's it. You've found me out. You and your roamingdz make me want to jump at many, many, many places and meet new people and give great big bear hugs away like candycanes at Christmas or champagne and strawberries at New Year's. :o:P
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I'm thinking of drive all the way frome miami to Z-hills and camp over there on the 23, there is going to be any peolple jumping on those dates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'll be there the 23rd & 24th!! {i'm the one in the bright ass pink ff pants w/flowers}. :)
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

I just got back frome Z-hills could't jump!>:(, the weather soaks!! is going to be like that till tomorrow 25th.

I will drive again all the way frome miami to Z-hills on sunday"26" morning, so if any one needs a ride or space to sleep in a tent feel free to send me a PM so we can work something out!

freeflynnicki sorry you are not staing till the 26 I was looking forward to meet you;)
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

no no medusa, i'll be there bright and early on the 26th and staying until the 27th!

happy christmas everyone!!

ok, it's christmas day, santa has come and gone; my parents are gay happy with kenny G blairing, while they all cook (yes, i have one of THOSE families)...........aaaaaaaaahhhhh i'm in HOLIDAY HELL!!!

can't wait to drink a beer, see some friends, meet some friends, oh yes and jump out of a plane or two!!
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41