CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

Oh well, we'll just stick to 'real life' and let those silly boys keep their movie quotes going...and going...and going...;):P

LOL Thank goodness..must be before my time. I absolutely cannot wait to meet you LOL I think we will get along very well HAHAA:D:D

Oh...I forgot to add in *Evil Laugh* hehehehe :ph34r::ph34r:

Damn. Do they know your messing with them or are they actually taking you seriously

HA...Ian definately knows me at least well enough to not make that mistake...and Chris, well - I can tell from his posts he should know better too.

Saw some video of you from this weekend staying with some FF'ers on your belly!! DAAYYUUMM dude...lay off the cheeseburgers!!:P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Damn. Do they know your messing with them or are they actually taking you seriously blaine. Maybe you could help them out with their video skills. Perhaps your boyfriend could give them some canopy coaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Yeah we know Pyke is just an angry new zealand sheep shagger :)
Blues,
Ian
ps: The All-Blacks NZ rugby team can suck my nads :P
Performance Designs Factory Team

I don't think I'll be giving any canopy coaching Lee, but I might give some video coaching. I took some awesome stills at Robbie's wedding. How did your video come out from their wedding? Oh I forgot you weren't there.:o If it makes you feel any better I got to give away the bride!:P

Yeah we know Pyke is just an angry new zealand sheep shagger :)
Blues,
Ian
ps: The All-Blacks NZ rugby team can suck my nads :P

Bloody SA'fers...always got to bring rugby into the mix! Can't you just leave well enough alone? Your 'boks suck - just face it. Okay...you won the Tri-Nations Cup once or twice...

...might have been a more honest victory if you didn't have to POISON the opposition in order to win though!! It's like Bond's HR record...there will always be an * by it in the books!

:D:P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

I don't think I'll be giving any canopy coaching Lee, but I might give some video coaching. I took some awesome stills at Robbie's wedding. How did your video come out from their wedding? Oh I forgot you weren't there.:o If it makes you feel any better I got to give away the bride!:P

Yeah...and I got to walk with Marianne!:D

LOL!! j/k Robbie!

Man, Bob, I can't believe you pulled that one out! Harsh....TRUE, but harsh!! So, Lee - did you enjoy any of the after-wedding celebrations?? Oh wait - forgot - you weren't there!:o

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

...might have been a more honest victory if you didn't have to POISON the opposition in order to win though!! It's like Bond's HR record...there will always be an * by it in the books!

Sorry the All-Blacks sissy stomach's can't take a little curry without crapping through the eye of a needle :D

All round pussies if you ask me :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

HA...Ian definately knows me at least well enough to not make that mistake...and Chris, well - I can tell from his posts he should know better too.

What? You guys joke on here?? I never joke. Anyone who knows me would tell you that I am one of the most serious people they have met.

Isn't that right? Anyone?

:D

Sorry the All-Blacks sissy stomach's can't take a little curry without crapping through the eye of a needle :D

All round pussies if you ask me :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Give us a bit of a break, Ian...we're an island nation. Lamb and fish mostly...you know, normal foods. (not that I would know!);)

Can we help it if we go to Johannesburg and get served up Aardvark steaks, a helping with bbq'd Termite Queens, and a side Venus Fly-trap salad with Yak-milk Ranch topping??

Any normal person would get sick for days...;)

For some reason - you lot consider that NORMAL!!

Down right in-human if you ask me! SAVAGES! Go shag a zebra and be done with it, will you?

:ph34r::D:D:P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

I think the bride has been given away never mind.. so tell us bob how did that work. Now that will be funny video. Did she have to go down the aisle on her knees or were blocks present from your car???
hey don't you dare call blaine a sheep shagger. He doesn't discriminate he will shag ANYTHING!!! That's why he went to Marco, he used up all his resources in Georgia.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Dude...that's great. Maybe I will like you afterall suuure love him long time. He'll give you at least 4 hrs. You may want to stock up on some lavitra dude. your going to be a busy man!!;)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?