melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

screw them kittens...

Hey now, that's no way to talk to Rosa. I think "May I please screw you kitten" is far more appropriate :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Remember, a gentleman always asks :D

I need to buy a cod piece for this boogie. I have a feeling that Rosa's gonna kick me right in the nads when she meets me.....:)
Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

I have a feeling that Rosa's gonna kick me right in the nads when she meets me.....:)

Of course, I may take off one of my satin gloves and slap you across the face, instead. It's more dramatic and fun that way. Yay!

Actually, a cod piece is a wicked fun idea...DO IT!!! Ask Katie to make you one...hehehe...

may take off one of my satin gloves and slap you across the face, instead.

note to self, follow ian around untill he meets rosa.:D

ok, so i went shopping, i normally am the one who doesnt get into theme's but here we go. i wish i had a six pack like this guy though. so here it is. what im wearing. i hope it doesnt drape across the tables and make the needle jump. we all hate it when that happens....

I'm not going to ban him. We'll just get back at him by not posting any of the pictures! In fact, I don't think we should post any party pictures for all the losers who decide not to come. What happens in Sebastian, stays in Sebastian. ;)

ok...just to piss off remi all pic i take.....which will be many considering i just got my new lens in.....will go to my personal gallery.....sucks to be you remi
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

A while ago, when Andy Grimwade owned Sebastian, he had a theme party. Madonnas song "Like a Virgin".

Girls wore bustiers (sp?) with cones. The competitions were lip-sync, dancing, and glazed donut eating.
Cops showed up after a complaint (what a whiner :S). They were very cool and had a sense of humor.

No photos exist.

First time posting so be gentle, got this link from Katie.
Anyone needing/wanting/desireing a ride to or from this from NC, off 95 along the way, or picked up at the airport there, I'll throw my keys in the pot. Jake you still have first dibs if you want it.

I was introduced to some of you by Kramer at Zhills at the NewYears boogie, but I couldn't jump then. Just talked to him last night, he might make it down for this. I'm looking forward to jumping whomever does RW.

So let me join in:
Mel: What languages are you interested in?

Wendy: I caught some mention of riding a bull, is there dancing to be had with my boots?

Blitz: Hilarious website!

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

OK dude,

If you're not going to do it, I will. I'm being gracious because......honestly I'm fuggin tired. BUT the it's the principal of the thing, there's principalities involved. Go back, read over the previous pages posts with look at the attachment make your responses accordingly.:D I'll see you fuckers at the boogie. Does anyone know if Tommy, Wyatt, or Tara are coming down for this??

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

ok ok just got my costume last night, ruffled panities and snug boosteas' (sp?) and WINGS!!!:)

big wings w/feathers and ..... no more hints...see ya'll there!!!

it'll be like :o

can't wait to see the pic w/all the lovely ladies in their wings!;) hte card should say....."wish you were here!":ph34r:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

Ok I know is kind of silly to be asking this question, but I just found out I will be going. Since I am a newbie in the sport and in the boogies, because I have never been to a naughty cupid boogie or any boogie for that matter, could anyone please explain in real simple words what the hell am I suppose to take to Sebastian for this boogie? What is it going to be like? I guess I can camp, right?
and finally, does the boogie start on Friday the 11th or Saturday the 12th?
thanks.
see you there;)

Simple terms, yes people will be in costume, but it's not mandatory, just more fun.

Camping yes, to include showers, or get a hotel.

The dates posted are Feb11-13.

Stacy: I'm better with faces in person as well.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Simple terms, yes people will be in costume, but it's not mandatory, just more fun.

Yes, don't worry too much about dressing up. Skymama and I are still undecided. We keep going back and forth about everything because we are old prudes! :ph34r:

As I remember it - she was less shy than I was at the Holiday boogie in Eloy.:$
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

OK dude,

If you're not going to do it, I will. I'm being gracious because......honestly I'm fuggin tired. BUT the it's the principal of the thing, there's principalities involved. Go back, read over the previous pages posts with look at the attachment make your responses accordingly.:D I'll see you fuckers at the boogie. Does anyone know if Tommy, Wyatt, or Tara are coming down for this??

wtf dan? not even i can understand that, and im the poster child for ADD.

yes tara is coming. so i assume the others are also..

Yes, yes, yes - everytime I take a day off I come back and there are 3 or 4 pages of comments.

544.00 was for speeding in a 'school zone' but it is a very well known (not previously to me) speed trap. It goes from 50 - 20 in a few feet and before the hurricanes the signs were hidden by trees.

The boogie starts - whenever people get here! We are ready.

The bull was last weekend - sorry! It was fun - we are pretty sure there will be a repeat of that event next year. We had some damn good looking cowboys and cowgirls and I rode the hell out of that bull both times.

What else - yes camping is free - no there are no dogs allowed - however if you bring your dog AND KEEP IT LEASHED AND MOST IMPORTANTLY KEEP IT IN THE TENT AREA DO NOT BRING IT OVER TO THE TIKI BAR, SKDIVING AREA. Please don't make me be have to be a jerk on party nights (the rest of the time I love being a jerk, so go ahead).

Anything else....