melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

And Mel - I really don't want to have to wear lipstick.
No Sheer tights - and no lipstick - I have to draw the line somewhere.:P

Sure and if the hotties asked you to or even suggested it to you, you wouldn't in an instant, especially after a few. :P

We are men!!! We are powerless against hot chicks. :)
What? Go rob a bank? You find that hot? Duh, Okay! :S :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

And Mel - I really don't want to have to wear lipstick.
No Sheer tights - and no lipstick - I have to draw the line somewhere.:P

Sure and if the hotties asked you to or even suggested it to you, you wouldn't in an instant, especially after a few. :P

We are men!!! We are powerless against hot chicks. :)
What? Go rob a bank? You find that hot? Duh, Okay! :S :P

Yeah - but i pretty much quit drinking.
So their Kung Fu is not so strong.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I changed my mind - this is just too much - the boogie is cancelled!! Sorry, no more boogie, go home nothing to see here....

Just kidding - we are so ready! I feel fully recouperated from riding the bull, jello shots, and just all the general stupidness that occurs during a boogie (Uwe's Country Jam - kicked ass - the guys looked great all countified - who woulda thunk it?) so now we are ready for the next invasion.

Pretty much this year has been Boogie/Party recouperate just enough to Boogie/Party again and I didn't even have to travel much this year - except for Rantoul and the Keys Boogie (which is technically a home boogie as well) they kept happening right here in my own backyard.... (last year was basically the same only it required an awful lot of airline tickets and hotel rooms).

Anyone coming early?

I is considerin' takin' Friday off so I can maybe play with a demo canopy I might be gettin" ;)

Any clue if the zoo bar will be up and running by then........................we can wish big :)

So yeah...who else is coming early? Like at least the Friday of the boogie weekend?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Katie and I will be coming. Will be there Saturday morning.

YAAAAAAY! 'That's What I'm talkin about!!'

Dee: that's really sweet that you will have a baby-demo B| ~ after i get things squared away, maybe you and i can do a little jumpy full of hugs & kisses???

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

OOOooooo.....hugs and kisses :$........sounds scrump-dee-lee-umptious to me!

And with fingers crossed, I might be flying camera then also since Radir the angel from Rawa shipped my new helmet off yesterday :o......let the video fun begin!

HELL YEAH!!! This is what we're talkin' about!!! We are sooo freakin' ready for this boogie to happen! I will be there on Thursday evening, right Dan?

I will be ready to jump on Friday, so let's all hook up then!!

Katie and Ian will be there....Woo Hoo!

Dee, just can't wait to see you BABY!!!

Wendy, you've been freakin' awesome!!

Mel, it will be awesome to catch up with you again! (don't see my sis very often anymore... :()

Dan, I owe you man!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Katie and I will be coming. Will be there Saturday morning.

YAAAAAAY! 'That's What I'm talkin about!!'

Oh Meli, I am just cracking up, picturing you jumping and kicking your little legs to the side...you are sooo freaking CUTE!!!! Can hardly wait to see you & your pretty sister and all the PM sistas/NCB guys, as well. Ooooo...I'm so excited to be going to Sebastian! B|

Btw, how is the landing area? I have only just begun to jump, again...5 jumps 2 weekends ago...finally! I'm wondering about the landing situation there, but also, I still don't even have a main. I may need to rent one. :$

Btw, how is the landing area?

ro, Sebastian's landing area is Freaking Big, a LOT bigger than Gold Coast (which you visited during mardi gras)!

i attached a photo from the website... the Really big triangle to the bottom left is the landing area :^)

I still don't even have a main...I may need to rent one.

just let me know if i can help you out 'k'.

we are ALL very excited to see you too! i can't wait to play!!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

oh my oh my:Dthe fun we shall experience will be like none other.... ok ok, just for a small re-cap...dee & vanilla what beautiful auras i gather just from your posts...

brook & mel, will be better than GADIVA to see ya'll again and become better aquainted...

alli, i'm just counting the minutes dear to runinto you!

jakey, katie, dan (ok and mark:P) i just love being around you all and well... {my earlobes feel my smile} DAMN WILL V-DAY WEEKEND GET HERE ALREADY!!!:):):)

(he he --> now there's something i thought i'd never say again)

ps. wings are in tact. OH :o and the kung fu kick can may be deadly..WATCH OUT!;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

OOOHHHH....OOOOHHHHH........and did ya hear about the newly renovated and strategically revamped swoop pond....I mean, drainage ditch ;)

V Girl....our landing area is GI-HUGIC so no worries. I've tested a few of the out skirts recently [:/] strictly to make sure they are adequate enough for our guests, should they be required to land somewhere other than directly infront of manifest :)
8 days and counting :ph34r: