melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

Now andrea....you know that i wouldnt put anything of you on the internet that you dont want on there >:(

And Denise....as a photographer i take pictures of what i see that i like...and seeing im a guy its women that i like, so im pretty sure that you will make it :P
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

give them a little more to drool over.

I never know when my kids or ex might end up visiting the site. I'd rather not have pictures like that of me on here. My kids would probably be embarrassed and I don't want to give my ex any reasons to take me to court claiming I'm an unfit mother or anything like that.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Andrea, I totally understand where you are coming from regarding not having sexy pictures on the internet because of your children and all. Of all people, I actually trust Jake with a camera. I don't think that Jake would post anything that you didn't want posted...or we'll have to break his other wrist (just kidding!), but I'm sure that you are also worried about other people who may be wandering around with cameras. I do, however, hope that you dress in something that you feel not only comfortable in, but also in something a little more sexy or cute. I was finally caving in myself and going to wear something cute and even a little sexy myself, and you know how I can be self-conscious about wearing clothing that is too revealing. We can still wear tasteful lingerie...I think. :$

Hope this makes you feel more comfortable about your V-day outfit. I'm sure that you will look beautiful no matter what you wear. :)

I'd rather not have pictures like that of me on here.

I guess it's back to photoshopping her head onto other peoples bodies... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Of all people, I actually trust Jake with a camera.

yeah...cause the pictures i do take....i eather lose to my hard drive corrupting on me or to theft.....nm...im sure thats REALLY what you want....pics of you in other peoples hands :S

no worries....all photos i did have on my stolen puter...waspassword protected like three times...so they are safe....in a sence
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

yeah...cause the pictures i do take....i eather lose to my hard drive corrupting on me or to theft.....nm...im sure thats REALLY what you want....pics of you in other peoples hands :S

Ummm...no. :|

I just mean that I don't think that you would post anything risque online to upset Andrea...or anyone else. Right?

i'm a terrible, horrible person who deserves no less than 3 major spankings upon arrival!

i think i can handle that.....casted hand or uncasted hand :o:o:o

Jake, then who's going to fly video??

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

allisonjr
bendywendy
bdbrown
brierebecca (& travis?)
carbonezone
cheneyneel
cynci
DaGimp
flysister
freeflynNicki - dont forget the soap!
jib
LoudDan
JCeman & TLML
Marks + many other freinds
Melstarr
Nightjumper
Paige
Shananay + many other freinds
Sid
skydivegirl
skydiveNflorida skydivingwill + friends and hot chicks
skynole
skymama
Spaceland
Sweethearts (Aki, Alex, Janie & Katriona)
srsublime
stacy & Galen
sunnydee123
Tracker
VanillaSkyGirl
whirlaway
Volo

ok so i sold some stuff on ebay, bought some new turn tables, and if i can come up with enough money before this event then i might have smoke machines and lasers!:o. but ohh my god this stuff is expensive. hopefully me eric and jerry will be able to put on a kick ass show sat night.;) of course the girls will be a show in itself.

wendy, hopefully you will be very very impressed with whats to come..