melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

Katie....how is it you get a campi and i get a tent....thats so wrong....guess i'll spend my day tomorrow in the hospital calling hotels.....

Jake, that's a dumb question!:P Give us a call if you need us... actually I'll give ya a call this afternoon. You'll probably be quite entertaining depending upon which mai tai cocktail of drugs you get!:D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Dude, I'm totally serious about sleeping in my tent. No DUI's, sleep in, and when you fall all piss ass drunk into it (on the outside, not the inside), it doesn't hurt that much. I enjoy the short commute from wherever I happen to be to my tent. The parties at Sebastian are not for the amateur, the faint of heart, or the weak of liver.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

oh no...this mafia boogie is not for the weak of liver, faint of heart, & that other thing you said danny baby! btw-->will need help w/my tent, could you help a sister out?:) we won't have to worry about doors this time (or you tearing off any:$)

mel & alli --> oh ladies, absolutely can NOT wait to see ya'll again!! you both radiate (sp?) such fun & beauty!

katie -->AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH dear god, it's only been a couple of weeks & i miss you lady bug like CRAZY!!! sooOoOooooOoo HAPPY you'll be down there to play!!

andrea--> you were @ the halloween boogie & i saw your packing weight, however i was such a newbie @ the time i did know you or was i familiar w/DZ.com:S ~~ anyhow, we can NOT let that happen again dear lady!!

and christy & miss vanilla & wendy & brook --> i've heard such wonderful things about you all, and i'm always smilin' when reading your joyful posts! simply CAN'T WAIT to meet & play you beautiful ladies!

a meeting of friends old & new...beautiful faces glowing with cheer...& hot tamollies both far & near!:):):):):):)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

andrea--> you were @ the halloween boogie & i saw your packing weight, however i was such a newbie @ the time i did know you or was i familiar w/DZ.com ~~ anyhow, we can NOT let that happen again dear lady!!

LOL...I felt so stupid for bringing that, but it turned out that I had to keep chasing it down because everyone else was using it! :ph34r:

I look forward to meeting you too! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Whatsup Mel and Alli!! I'm going to be in Florida that weekend for the marco island boogie, but I'm gonna try to make it out there on Saturday night for the party. Who know's maybe Paul and I will streak the new banner;) You guys throw one Hell of a party so I'll try my hardest to get over there. Any idea how long a drive it is from marco??

Blue skies& long swoops,
Vernout

Holy Shit - I take a few days away from my desk and I end up with 4 pages to read through and PM's and I feel like a slacker!

We just finished up the Country Jam which rocked by the way - nothing like cheap beer, country music karaokee by barely english speaking types, and wild bull riding - sorry, for the few bloody ones! Now we've got to gear up for the next invasion but oh, what an invasion this will be!

Ok, later today I will post the latest hotel information that I can piece together. - hotels are tough around here - alot of them were damaged and still aren't 100% after the hurricanes.

Anyone - especially my favorite KatieBear - who can get as far as Melbourne has a ride. If I can't personally get you I will make sure that we have people available to pick them up. I can't promise many runs to Orlando but Melbourne is very close - so if you get there - we will get you!!

Marks - I finally PM'd you back - sorry - it definately doesn't pay to take a break from dz.com - you get hammered when you return. If you need a second fog machine - I have one and I have some strobes and black lights. We had a fantastic set up in the hangar for New Year's. If you want to actually set up in the hangar - we can set it up and it can go all night if it is inside. Well - it should be able to - it may have to tone down a little bit after about 2 or 3 am.... we'll see.

Yes, there is plenty of camping space available and the bathrooms and showers (of the previously mentioned clean water) are open all night and we will probably (85% sure of this) leave the hangar open for everyone all night and people can stay in there as well - remember this is only 85% sure.

what else am I forgetting? I'm sure lots and I'll try to get it all in later...

I might be there . . . I have been dying to jump at sebastian.

Are you serious, Clint? Wow, every time that I see you, it's in Florida. What's up wit dat, Turtle? :ph34r:

I'm stalking you - And I like it warm.:P

Sometimes ya gotta say - W T F - I said it and got me a ticket to Florida - gunna go to both the marco Island and the cupid boogies - if plans work out anyway.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm stalking you - And I like it warm.:P

Good to know.

Sometimes ya gotta say - W T F - I said it and got me a ticket to Florida - gunna go to both the marco Island and the cupid boogies - if plans work out anyway.:P

Clint, I thought about doing that, but it seems almost impossible. How are you going to pull it off? Which boogie are you going to first, and when are you leaving for the other one? Where are you flying into and out of?

Minus the HUGE blonde hair, this is almost exactly what my costume looks like! I'm so excited about this event, I can hardly stand it!!!

That's so sexy & cute, Allikins! Hey, I totally could do the Lady Marmalade look just with the lingerie that I currently have at home...but I am probably going to cover up my bottom a little more! :$ I think that the Lady Marmalade outfits are going to ROCK!!! Loving the theme now more and more! Can hardly wait to see you all...B|