djmarvin

Marco Island, FL Beach Boogie

cheap options:

KOA Campground..Tent

KOA tent sites are $37-$56 according to their website. Not too cheap for some dirt to put a tent on.

I found a state park 5 miles from Marco Island that has tent camping for $18/night. I have reserved a site for Friday and Saturday night. I checked ahead, and there are two tents and two vehicles allowed per site. I'd prefer to sleep alone in my tent (unless you're hot and can get my g/f's permission), but if someone wants to split the site costs with me and put up their tent, they're more than welcome. PM me!
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

RANDOM Q:
i know this is doubtful, but does anyone know if there will be any *music*? i was debating on whether or not to bring my stereo.... do you think there will be music on a PA system / electrical outlets? anyway, i will be more than happy to bring it if people think it's a good idea B|

~hollywood

see the world! http://gorocketdog.blogspot.com

RANDOM Q:
i know this is doubtful, but does anyone know if there will be any *music*? i was debating on whether or not to bring my stereo.... do you think there will be music on a PA system / electrical outlets? anyway, i will be more than happy to bring it if people think it's a good idea B|

~hollywood

The other option is listening to Bob sing the long version of Stairway to Heaven sometime after midnight (every night)while heavily medicated and drunk from his balcony high atop the Radisson. (he does this every weekend at the DZ too)

Seriously though we will have Sirius Satellite Radio at the main tent, but not allowed through PA because there is already music playing through the Radisson PA system at the poolside restaurant and bar area. Their music cannot be heard at the beach at the registration tent. thus we revert to satellite technology. I can speak for Bob in letting you know that he can not adequately express the joys and bounds of his happiness at the thought of being able to provide music to you if you really look like your picture. And he is over 50, but looks only 72.(he is standing over my shoulder dictating to me)

DJ Marvin
AFF I/E, Coach/E, USPA/UPT Tandem I/E
http://www.theratingscenter.com

So what's the Saturday night party plan?

As everbody knows the Pink Mafia is having a Naughty Cupid party that Saturday night at Sebastian with the theme is Nighties/Lingerie and wings.

Maybe we should load up the Casa Saturday night, fly over there, party down, and fly back early Sunday. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

we will be giving out an itinerary @ registration. we do have the convention room reserved for saturday night with a bar and norm kent will be showing all the footage shot by him and the other video clowns over the previous three days. most the action we be centered around the pool / jacuzzi/beach bar/ right behind the main landing area @ the radisson. or you can go to a christian science reading room and meditate for world peace or something

As everbody knows the Pink Mafia is having a Naughty Cupid party that Saturday night at Sebastian with the theme is Nighties/Lingerie and wings.

Maybe we should load up the Casa Saturday night, fly over there, party down, and fly back early Sunday. :)

ohh ya! we will be throwin down in sebastion!;)

or you can go to a christian science reading room and meditate for world peace or something

Oh my...that was HILARIOUS!! I can't wait to meet everyone. What are the average temps? Should we bring our bikini's? Or will it be too chilly to frolik b/w the convention room w/ a bar and Norm Kent's footage and the ocean side pool? :)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED LIST FOLLOWS

Let's try to get an idea who's coming - DZ.com members attending...

This list should be accurate, but as always, feel free to PM or post corrections!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE List '05

Marco Island Beach Boogie
Marco Island, FL February 10-13, 2005 BE THERE!

Official Website, click here

Sponsors:
Aerodyne
Alti-2
BirdMan
EG Sky Technologies
Firefly Suits
HiperUSA
Mirage Systems
Performance Designs
Precision Aerodynamics
Sunrise Rigging International (Wings)
The Packing Place (Packin Cathy)
Tony Suits
Vigil
WFFC

(attempting to keep the dz.commers screen names accurate)

Gotta be there

Free Load Organizers AND staff get top billing!
djmarvin, Vertical Axis Entertainment - Site Admin
Alex, Vertical Axis Entertainment
Bob Dougherty, Skydive Greensburg
Jackie - will be helping in manifest

Eric Gin, Team Fastrax - LO
John Judy, Team Fastrax - LO
Mike Wittenburg, Team Loki - LO
CancerChris (BMI), Z-birdz - LO

Additional fee services Staff
Gene - tandem instructor, etc.
Norman Kent, Norman Kent Productions - Jump with him shooting stills and video of your jump!
Tammie Grassel (BMI), aka jumpingbean001, BirdMan - BirdMan first flight course and wingsuit demos (Note: must meet minimum requirements)
Art Shaffer, aka crutch - tandem instructor

Gonna be there
Alex the Brit - Alicia- AnnieMae
barguy - blueskyserenity- Bobster
Bolas- brandihough - Casie
Cadmium - chaoskitty - Charles
Chica Caliente- chopchop - Cocheese
DaMan - Darlene- Dave
Deacon2Low - Denis - Diamante
Doug - douwanto - EmLo
Erin - freefalle - F1freak
freeflyswc - Jewel - Jiveman - Jumpergirl
Judedre - June - kansasskydiver -Kansu - kelel01 -Lori - Marie
Memo - mgerra28 -Mouth
pyke - RastaricanAir -RkyMtnHigh- rocketdog
RoysPlayThing- Sara -Shaggio - Thanatos340 - The111 - Turtle:D - Val - Widgeon -
Gonna try to be there (Hoping, Praying, and not planning that far ahead)

:))

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nuh-uh.. no more "theme parties" with YOU! :ph34r:

O.K. so that was just not cool. Gyadammit! I clicked on that and I haven't eaten yet today!
I'm serious that was REALLY... REALLY F*CKING HEINOUS!
Why do you people keep bringing up memories from the Halloween Boogie that I'm GLAD I had lost?!
Daaahhh! Where's the little Markup icon guy who looks like he's dry heaving?!

Oh, yeah. BTW: As far as music. Since myself, the lovely Mariposa and the carrying-my-no-talent-ass Widgeon will all be in attendance (and our harshest critics will probably be at that other place). Might I suggest a short set of live jams by the Boogie Bastard Mariachi Band?:)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

(and our harshest critics will probably be at that other place).

you mean SEBASTION! lol... i feel like that was pointed at me?.... im not a critic...

i just got alot of energy. lol....B|

Actually I was referring to Chinzilla (aka the Ogre) and that bald ass redneck (Lay-ance) Boomhauer but if it makes you feel special, then you can assume I was talking about you too.:ph34r:
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Maybe we should load up the Casa Saturday night, fly over there, party down, and fly back early Sunday.

need to send the casa to pick them up and bring back to the beach

Yeah. WTF Bolas??!! You think our party's not going to be good enough?! Our shorties phat enough?! Is that what you're tying to say? Ya Freak! Man if I was a female at this boogie I wouldn't give you any after that remark.:S

need to send the casa to pick them up and bring back to the beach

That's an even better thought. B|

Man if I was a female...

Well, you kinda have the hair... :(:( Now I need the puking icon.

I wouldn't give you any after that remark

Well, I'm flattered but as for the ladies... :P
NO WOMAN CAN RESIST THE LAPDANCE AND THE THONG!!! ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Man if I was a female...

Well, you kinda have the hair... :(:( Now I need the puking icon.

Yes it is rather unusually thick and lustrous. But I still couldn't be a woman. My nipples are much too sensitive for breastfeeding. :D:D:D
Hyah Hah! Now go try to find the violently puking icon!

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
It'll just take up way too much of your time.
:)
Speaking of sensitive nipples, my lawn is covered with ice. My mailbox is covered with ice. My f*cking CAR is covered with ICE! Where am I, Wis-f*cking-consin?! When the HELL did the SOUTH become a frozen f*cking wasteland?!

And how many more days 'til the beach??!!!