djmarvin

Marco Island, FL Beach Boogie

This just keep better and better.

Now I get to tell her, Oh and BTW, not only is there a Boogie that weekend that I conveniently forgot to mention but you know those two really young hotties from the DZ?? Yea those two.. Well they are coming with us too.

Seriously, You know you and Ann Marie can count on me. Pile on in.

Just tell her you owe it to us for keeping your daughter in good hands. ;) Can your daughter come too? Well be good! :):):)

Someone else needs to post on this thread now.. I hate seeing myself three times in a row!
:S

Of course you do Sweetie ...
of course you do..............(smiling sarcastically) :P

Playing catch-up:
1) Dicky Dawg -As much as it twists my colon to agree with Chinzilla, I have to say I am also skeptical about seeing you at this or any boogie. But I was skeptical about the effectiveness of water training too until last weekend. So prove me wrong. Just make sure I have my Gatorz on first 'cause you without a shirt in direct sunlight is gonna be like a f*ckin' solar flare! :D

2) Shrek -"lack of iron ass?" ...that's funny. When's the Xmas party? How many seats in the hot tub? And what can I bring? (To put in the hot tub I mean. Real whipped cream or will ReddiWhip clean up easier?:o;))

3) J. -Cute t shirt. Too bad theyve never sold one to a whuffo 'cause as everyone knows inter-gravity relationships never work out. (Just ask my ex.) Not that I'd advise you to dump your whuffo girl. Just get her on a tandem as soon as possible.

And 4) Pyke -your "bloody truck broke down?" Sounds like you have also been spending too much time with certain Foreign elements, and its affecting your speech. Youre not alone. I had to move to another state when I caught myself using the words "proper shagging." Get some help.

Marco! .........
..........Marco!......

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

what are you guys talking about?

Sorry. Back on Topic Here.

Twister?? Oh Yea!!
Can we play Strip Jello Shot Twister!! Much more fun that way.

Only problem is last time I tried that game everyone left the Hanger rather quickly when My pants came off. Must have been something real interesting going on outside or something ;).

Only problem is last time I tried that game everyone left the Hanger rather quickly when My pants came off. Must have been something real interesting going on outside or something ;).

Yea sure.......I told you Jay they make spray on tanner that looks real nowadays. For you ghosts......Well did I tell you that me and Ann Marie are already planning on walking home lmao. After she gets trashed on Tequila.

what are you guys talking about?

Sorry. Back on Topic Here.

Twister?? Oh Yea!!
Can we play Strip Jello Shot Twister!! Much more fun that way

I need a rule clarification on this game. According to the Official spinner on my Twister game there are 4 legal appendages (Right hand Left hand Right foot & Left foot) removing the pants may give some of us an unsanctioned Fifth Appendage advantage.
Or would that be considered a handicap?
Or just a foreign obstacle on the playing field?
Would we have to use a different kind of spinner?
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Actually Marco Island missed all the storms and hurricanes this year. All it got was some wind and rain that didn't effect any of the buildings. To my knowledge there aren't any camping facilities on the island or nearby. You might want to check Naples, Fl it's the closest place off the island about 20-25 minutes away though.

Twister?? Oh Yea!! Can we play Strip Jello Shot Twister!! Much more fun that way.

Oh my goodness!! All this talk of twister, nakedness, jello shots, and appendages is making me want to skydive!!! Funny how it works me up like that!:ph34r::D:o:P
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Funny how it works me up like that!:ph34r::D:o:P

At least something does!!!;) Sorry, Robbie...:D:D:D

Yeah let's see YOU try to keep up with her!
Ive given up the job search so I can just stay home, work out and stretch all day.

Oh, and I just found out moved to a county where I cant buy beer on Sundays.
[B][I][U]SO DON'T F*CKIN' PISS ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!![/B][/I][/U]