sunnydee123

SEBASTIAN - Dec. 3-5

Oh there is going to be some fun going on in Sebastian this coming weekend. You won't want to miss it.

~We got the FLCPA swoop boys (only boys as of right now;)) coming in to play for Round 5.

~Rumor has it a handful of the Mafia Girls will be on hand and I'm sure more than happy to make lots of bad ass jumps, since the girls are bad ass fliers :)
~There is a benefit for the Humane Society but Wendy will have to chime in on specifics of that one, it's a good cause so come jump and support that if not to watch all the cool swoopers :P.

~Tiki Bar is OPEN FOR BUSINESS, and the new safety approved fire pit is raring to go (it was this chilly weekend). The Skyvan was flying all weekend and I'm sure it and the Otter will still be in town for this coming weekend ;).

~There are some birthdays on the horizon for some of our visitors so I am ONLY GUESSING there is going to be ONE HECK of a party Saturday night.

SEBASTIAN IS JUST GOING TO BE THE PLACE TO BE THIS WEEKEND..........so make your plans now. The fun starts Friday so come stay the entire weekend. There might not be hotels available but it sure is nice weather for camping.....

Can't wait to see everyone!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Just a note to let you know to bring a bit of extra cash -- The Drop Shop will be open from 11:00-4:40 for another installment of our liquidation sale.

All merchandise will be at least 25% off: helmets, goggles, d-boxes, etc. If ya snooze, ya might just lose!

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Yeah, baby!!!

Swoop meet, Drop Shop sale, some of the best damn jello shots ever made - yes, Denise - I'll spend Friday night whipping those up - and possibly one of my very special pyro-technic displays -oh yeah - and if we ask her really, really nice - while we are on the pyro kick - the other Wendy twirls fire!!! What more could you ask for?

How about a fundraiser? We are raising money for the Humane Society. Donating $20.00 from tandem jumps and if you guys want to participate for a $10.00 registration/donation the dz will kick in $1.00 for every jump you do Sat & Sun.

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

Tiki bar is open and if you have special beer requests - you better let me know before tomorrow for ordering!

See you all here.

Hello everyone.

I just want to know if the skyvan is going to be at sebastian on December. I am thinking of coming up with a friend from the 26 til' the 30th.
can anyone let me know?
thank u

You've got that right, Dee! Sebastian is THE PLACE to be this weekend!! Brooke and I, and maybe Mel (crossing fingers) will be there ready for some freeflying and partying! B|

Oh yeah, and get ready for a couple birthdays, too! Brian McNenney's and my birthday are on the 6th, so we'll be partying it up on Saturday to celebrate a couple days in advance. ;):P:)
See everyone this weekend!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Dare I ask what you were doing to your tonsils? ;>

-R

You guys are killing me! My tonsils are the size of well... I was going to say bowling balls but that would be a slight exaggeration. It feels like bowling balls though. I can't party but I can make enough jello shots to keep everyone happy!

You be the king and I'll overthrow your government. --KRS-ONE

Spoke to Big Dan...might be given him a ride.....I spoke with Sam earlier and I know she is coming to slam out some jumps with me.....Spoke with Bruno who will be there (hopefully with some Manadrin)....say Jay last weekend and got confirmation he and Tuchi (sp) will be there....Paul is off fishing but he's coming - or so he says.......and Wendy, we'll take care of you cuz you are so good to us.

Still not sure where I am sleeping but who needs sleep, right? Not much longer now....let the fun begin

Dee,
We're not sure where we're sleeping either. I'm going to bring the tent stuff just in case we can't find somewhere to crash at. I dunno if the hotels in the area are back in business. Hopefully we'll figure it out before bed-time tomorrow night :> Kazu said he'll be in on Sunday, Manuel is still rig-less for the moment.

-R

Spoke to Big Dan...might be given him a ride.....I spoke with Sam earlier and I know she is coming to slam out some jumps with me.....Spoke with Bruno who will be there (hopefully with some Manadrin)....say Jay last weekend and got confirmation he and Tuchi (sp) will be there....Paul is off fishing but he's coming - or so he says.......and Wendy, we'll take care of you cuz you are so good to us.

Still not sure where I am sleeping but who needs sleep, right? Not much longer now....let the fun begin

You be the king and I'll overthrow your government. --KRS-ONE

Well I've got my tent loaded up too although I'm not thrilled about shower in well water (aka sulfer) for the weekend. Got a couple options, just not sure which one will provide the most fun....and since I have not had a cocktail in over 3 weeks....I'm feeling a Party night coming on ;)- I might put the tent up to be safe :P

See you soon....can't wait.....Looks like a nice weather weekend after all with cooler temps.

To answer the latest splurge of questions -

Yes Drew will be here organziing.
Yes, camping is free.
Yes, there will be jello shots at the tiki bar Saturday night - if nothing drastic happens to me between now and then!
And Denise - this will not help you out this weekend but this is huge, huge news - we the meter hooked up for the city water & the plumber is getting the permits and very, very soon we will have city water - goodbye stinky water.....

Well all I can say is this was a GREAT weekend.....despite still having stinky water. If you weren't here, you stink! ;)

Watch the canopy places for scores and stuff.........Thanks to everyone for coming to play in Sebastian and making it a safe and kick ass weekend!

Yes it was a great weekend - we not only had the swoop meet here that went very well, free pizza, free jello shots - I was blamed for so many hangovers - but we also raised $800.00 for our local humane society. I had hoped to raise more but tandems were very slow this weekend so most of this came from us.

Thank you alll the jumpers who participated in the fundraiser...Brooke, Ali, Denise, Samantah, Chris, Jay, Ian, Shannon, Cisco, Tito, Ricky, Justin, Rob, Uwe, David, Amanda, Earl, Melibe, Chris, Ed, Kelly, Baxter, Molly, Tyler, Kendra, Bruno, John, Don, Nicole, Brad, Wendy, Wendy, Bonnie, Tiffany, Greg, Kate, Mark, Mick and James!!!B|

Yes it was a great weekend - we not only had the swoop meet here that went very well, free pizza, free jello shots - I was blamed for so many hangovers - but we also raised $800.00 for our local humane society. I had hoped to raise more but tandems were very slow this weekend so most of this came from us.

It WAS a great weekend! Thanks to Wendy and the owners of SD Sebastian for getting the competition to our home dz, for providing free pizza, and of course, to Wendy for her ever famous (and now I know why) jello shots!

See you guys soon (probably not next wknd, finals n stuff:( )

:D
-A