CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Mountain Boogie Oct. 15-17,Revised

wish i could be there. i have to work all day sat and cant get out of it.[:/] anyways. make sure you guys drink one for me sat night.

and everyone who needs a packer. brandi will be there and she needs money real bad right now, and she is an awsome packer. so hook her up.

see ya guys at the farm soon.

I like a little lemonade in my vodka. :)

OK so in the true fashion of a road trip, one of my cohorts has flaked out. He had a *decent* excuse, but still. I'll bring him to the farm next weekend and make sure he brings 2 cases of beer.
So its just me and one more... but that means one less stop on the way!
I am soooooooo (almost) outta here!

i know but it makes brandy happy..hehe i was just scared that i would get a boner that all....

Oh is that so? I just love how yoy try to save face in front of the men. I know the real truth! You wouldn't knwo what to do with it...............:P

DAAYYYYUUMMMM!!!!
:D:D:D:D
I mean ............DAYYUUUMMMM!
No she dit-int!!
Right in front of EVERYBODY!:o
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

i know but it makes brandy happy..hehe i was just scared that i would get a boner that all....

Oh is that so? I just love how yoy try to save face in front of the men. I know the real truth! You wouldn't knwo what to do with it...............:P

DAAYYYYUUMMMM!!!!
:D:D:D:D
I mean ............DAYYUUUMMMM!
No she dit-int!!
Right in front of EVERYBODY!:o

OK Robbie I am going to call you stir up shit Robbie! I meant that Lee has been with me soooo long that he wouldn't know what to do with anything else.........I mean I married him for a reason...............:$
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Trying to convince my woman to come by tonight for a beer or 2,3,4. But me thinks were gonna hang at the house and leave early tomorrow for our round da world trip. See ya tomorrow afternoon.

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

I didn't make it in time for that sunset, but I did get some pics of the sunrise the next morning. The sunrise this morning was truly spectacular, but my brain had not yet thawed to the point of being able to remember where I put my camera.

Great to meet so many new people!
Killing threads since 2004.