CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Mountain Boogie Oct. 15-17,Revised

I had the old thread looked to hopefully stop any confusion.
In true nature of the RoamingDZ the Mountain Boogie is being relocatedB|The Boogie will be held in Andrews-Murphy North Carolina about 20 miles north of Blairsville,Ga.Reasons for the move can be read on the old thread and on RoamingDZ.com.I addition to the change to a nicer facility we are adding the Super Otter from Skydive the Farm to the aircraft lineup.That right we have the Super Kingair from Skydive Atlanta and a Super Otter.I am headed to NC today and will post more when I return.I can tell you there is plenty of room for camping and RVs on the airport.
Please spread the word we have plenty of lift power and an airport now that will handle the people so we need people.

I can probably help you out with transport back to the airport. PM me some idea of the time you want to leave and we'll coordinate and leave the guys to clean up!

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

no ts because were stuck down here in disneyworld i tell you all the fuckin brits down here wear football tops unbelievable. me i just wear a different skydiving top. i've had 2 people ask why jump questions. Whuffos serve no purpose do they.lol So thats why i havent posted. I should be home tomorrow afternoon so i will be a posting whore again
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

O.K. I'm done.
And since the previous thread is locked (and I enjoy reading my own words as much as hearing my own voice) I thought I'd repeat my announcement for those not paying attention.

I just got off the phone with the RV rental place and they have 2 30'ers available for that weekend.
This plush vehicle fits 8 people comfortably as long as:
a) they're not homophobic about where they sleep and
b) it helps if two of them are kind of small

I know we crammed like 9 or 10 people on the last one but read my lips:
NNEVVVVVEEERRRR AAAGGGAIIINNNN.
8 PEOPLE MAX
But we HAVE TO RESERVE NOW.
NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!
The PRICE for 8 people will be about $75 per person + a share of gas.
Figure roughly 100 bones to spend the whole weekend with
-a bed
-a shower
-a warm dry place for your stuff
-a fridge
-a range & microwave
-HEAT!
-the privilege of getting comfortably and LEGALLY sh*tfaced on the drive up

Some of you have already talked to Lee, but if you're in YOU MUST TELL ME NOW. And get out your piggy banks because
I MUST HAVE A $40 DEPOSIT FROM EACH OF YOU BEFORE I CAN MAKE THE RESERVATION.
Of course I trust you, but my credit card is maxxxxed out.
If you've got my cell # use it . And if we get enough people we can get the second RV for the same price, so if you live somewhere in between here and there you're interested get me a PM.

NOW THE RULES:
1) At least THREE PEOPLE will be expected to share Bus Driver detail on the way up and three on the way back.
2) The FIRST ONE TO TAKE A DUMP GETS TO DRAIN THE TANK
3) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
IF YOU
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
OR IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER
encourage Brandy if she starts singing, I will NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE for my actions or any road rash incurred by you because of them!!!!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

NOW THE RULES:
1) At least THREE PEOPLE will be expected to share Bus Driver detail on the way up and three on the way back.
2) The FIRST ONE TO TAKE A DUMP GETS TO DRAIN THE TANK
3) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
IF YOU
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
OR IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER
encourage Brandy if she starts singing, I will NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE for my actions or any road rash incurred by you because of them!!!!

Robbie.....that just hurts! B|
I thought you loved hearing me sing!:o
If you even think about throwing me out of the RV onto the road.......you better make sure I am not holding on to that hair you call natural curl or a perm.....lol.

Anyways I am heading up with you guys. I am flying back to Tampa from ATL. I will give you a $40 deposit no problem, but can I pay for half of everything for the way up including gas?
:)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

kitty you obviously haven't heard her slurring irritating singing. I will personally throw her off th RV if i hear that god damn song and same goes to you hippy boy. If i hear i am going straight to hell just like my momma said...blah blah blah i will give you a headstart by throwing you out without stopping. God now i have it in my head someone play a song please.

ORFUN #2

kitty you obviously haven't heard her slurring irritating singing. I will personally throw her off th RV if i hear that god damn song and same goes to you hippy boy. If i hear i am going straight to hell just like my momma said...blah blah blah i will give you a headstart by throwing you out without stopping. God now i have it in my head someone play a song please.

You keep on and she'll start threating you with no BJ's if you don't like things her way so be careful.:ph34r:

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

You keep on and she'll start threating you with no BJ's if you don't like things her way so be careful.:ph34r:

Thank you Mouth, very well said! Men aren't the brightest creatures on the earth are they?

Oh and Shrek, you think you are special.....you just love pull down your pants and show that harry ass that no one wishes to see (except me) and stick pool sticks up it. Why are you so God Damn special when you are drunk? I don't think anyone is proper when they are drunk....now are they?
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Uh Oh! Do I hear the first ear-stinging strains of marital discord? :o
I think I do! So sad! :( Please you two, work it out somehow.
I for one am counting on this marriage to last.
.....AT LEAST until the end of the week, or I'll lose the betting pool!

As for the singing issue, I refuse to be labelled as some sort of cruel Totalitarian Asshole.
When what I clearly am is a cruel Democratic Asshole. We will therefore take a vote:

Those in the RV who want to hear Brandy screaming children's songs ad nauseum through a
thin film of alcohol-scented dribble will be able to fairly cast their vote against those who do not

And those around the bonfire who would like to hear me pay them loving
homage with a heartfelt interpretation of the Skydiver Theme Song
(Straight To Hell) will be able to cast their votes against Lee's cranky artistically-stifling ass!
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

If i hear i am going straight to hell just like my momma said...blah blah blah i will give you a headstart by throwing you out without stopping. God now i have it in my head someone play a song please.

Then again Lee, I hate to see a grown man or a helpless animal suffer, so let me help get that song out of your head:
"Everybody!........Aaayyyyyyye Yaaahh Yah Yaaayyyyyy...."

Yeah three in a row. Whatever. This one's important:

1) We have reserved one RV

2) We have determined that the SLEEP OCCUPANCY
will be held at 7 PEOPLE

3) We have also decided that in order to prevent anyone getting financially
boned on the deal the $$$ will be COLLECTED IN ADVANCE. The First Class Fare
will be $100, but you will probably get some of that
back, because

4) We also have limited space available for those who want to ride, shower
and pee with us but sleep elsewhere. I believe the Coach Fare will be more like
$50 which covers gas, electricity, propane, and possibly a floor show by Brandy[:/].

5) If we get a FULL 14 people interested, there is a second RV on the lot. For now.

Again, get with myself or the Great-Jawed One A.S.A.F.P.

havent heard from kevin in a while is he still alive agter drinking 1.5 ltrs of wine at the wedding. can you believe he consumed the bottle in under 30 minutes. And johnny tried to stop him. claimed he was being a friend or something.

ORFUN #2