jkwon

CSS anyone??

Yes, but not MY Sarah. See, I've ben trying to get two of the girls who work with me to jump for a while. One of them met Steve Kemp in a bar a few days ago, and we got to talking about skydiving again, and she said something to the effect of "Ok, if you pay for my jump, I'll do it", and I said I would, but only if she bought the video and gave me a copy. She's been making excuses for months, so I thought I was just calling her bluff, but I think she's going to go through with it. The problem is that these two have been best friends since childhood, and want to go together, but one is broke, and the other just got back from a cruise, so is also broke. I'll hold up my end of the bargain and buy a jump, but not two jumps and two videos.....

I think she is still looking for an excuse to back out of it though.

Mike

Oh well, if nothing else, at least I get a good laugh from the videos ;).

I'll definitely be there this weekend, gonna try to hit 40 if the weather lets me, and will probably start jumping the 170. I also want to practice some of the things I learned in the tunnel last weekend.

Hey Marion- have you ever thought of making a 4/6/whatever way hybrid team?

Mike

Friday: "Considerable cloudiness. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s."

Man I hope the weather's good Friday ... that's the day I have planned to play in the sky with my boys. CASA, tandem with Lyman, with Todd, Biro and Akos along all with video ... can you say "drogueless?"

Dawn #1: What do you think about Dawn #2's idea? I'll switch if you switch. :)

That makes a lot of sense - I'm there.

Joe: sorry; didn't mean to make you feel bad. I haven't been following this thread like I should. I'm glad you're getting your life sorted out and look forward to seeing more of you. I really, really love you man!!

Dawn #2, great job on spelling "hajnalka." I do need to get the word Akos used when he affectionately called me a whore; that would be an even better user name, don't you think?;)

Ellis - as ever ... well, you know.

"I don't have to be drunk to make out with Dawn." -Marion

Oh Dawn1 I love you so much. And I can't wait till you love me like you love Ellis and Marion. I'll be out this friday to watch the awesome film of your jump...You should do it naked. Just a thought.

Everyone...Please come out to the gig tomorrow. I want ya'll there.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

i think marion looks very kiss able. Eric the next time you shoot a short film and marion and i are co stars again ! can we have a kissing sceen in it. and not one of those :"peck grandma on the cheek cause shes been eating liver mush agin type kisses.

sorry marion its just been the iner most part of my erotic fantisys latley LMAO.

hopfully i wont work to late tomarow, but i will be there saturday for sure and then i have the demo in durham on saturday to . DOn C is dressing up like Mr Crabs and jumping into the movie theater in durhamm for the opening of Sponge BOb the movie.

so i need a date if anyone wants to go with me lol

talk to you guys soon

love
Rodeo Mike

Dawn #2, great job on spelling "hajnalka." I do need to get the word Akos used when he affectionately called me a whore; that would be an even better user name, don't you think?;)

Without saying too much on that issue . . . don't do it!!!!

Now that you guys have your sig lines figured out . . . you need an avatar. I had a suggestion but I can't find that pic on this computer . . . but it involved creepers, plastic chairs, and it was all Marion's idea!!! :D:D

Good luck tomorrow Dawn:
I cant beleive I am going to miss that....

It was so good to see you and John recently. You look awesome sweetie..(I'm with Marion;)) The new gang suits you!

See you both next weekend..B|

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

it involved creepers, plastic chairs, and it was all Marion's idea!!!

Hmmm... The weather forecast looks good for more creeper bowling in the near future. :)

Floaty Mike-

:D Janice was asking me about doing hybrids too! I think y'all want to jump with me because I'll make you look good. :P

Rodeo Mike-

sorry marion its just been the iner most part of my erotic fantisys latley LMAO.

I just spat coffee all over my desk. Thanks Mike! :D

it involved creepers, plastic chairs, and it was all Marion's idea!!!

Hmmm... The weather forecast looks good for more creeper bowling in the near future. :)

Floaty Mike-

:D Janice was asking me about doing hybrids too! I think y'all want to jump with me because I'll make you look good. :P

Rodeo Mike-

I just spat coffee all over my desk. Thanks Mike! :D

I'll be part of the 6-8 way hybrid team. As long as we have three hangers how hard can it be to cork it out???:) (Famous last words)"It's not gonna funnel"

:)
--joe
HISPA #69

GET A ROOM!!!

:P

Unrelated to coffee licking: Bruce peed on my bed again. If the psychotropic kitty drugs don't work, I don't know what I'm gonna do. [:/]

Kitty therapy. I heard it works like a charm. I actually have 2 friends who had kitty therapy for their cats who were doing the same thing...but they were shitting everywhere too. And within a week they stopped peeing and pooping everywhere.

It's a thought.

PS: Don't use the cat as an excuse not to come out tonight. And get ellis and kevin to come out as well. As well as julia and matt. And eric and Dave. And I dunno who else. :)
--joe
HISPA #69

Forget the room...

GET A LITTER BOX!!! :P

I'll be there this weekend probably late Friday night. Don't ya'll crash early.

No kidding right. JEESH
--joe
HISPA #69

Kitty therapy.

Name and phone # of therapist? I'm serious. This is getting out of control. :S

Although really, the cat's peeing all over the trailer. Was it ever not out of control? :D

Look it up online I'm sure you can find a bunch of them. It works though. I'm serious.
--joe
HISPA #69

I'm not even going to touch that one, Mike.

Marion- I just like jumping with you because you're fun. You all are. Today at work, I think I figured out why I haven't been arching right, and I'm anxious to try it, combined with my new knowledge of the mantis position.

Bad news is that with the exception of the money I've got saved for my rig (which is already dwindling), I'm pretty much broke. I wrote some software for my boss, but he hasn't paid me yet, and is currently out of the country, so I won't be able to collect for a while, and my yearly bonus will be going towards the wedding. I need to win the lottery or something :P

Mike

Today at work, I think I figured out why I haven't been arching right...

I love the stuff we think about at work! :D

Everybody come out to The Library (Franklin Street) tonight for Joe's show!!! Confirmed attendees are: Joe (duh), me, Ellis, Eric and David. Kevin will probably come after he beats people up on the ice hockey rink. So it'll pretty much be Friday afternoon without the airplanes.

If I can go to Chapel Hell, anyone can. :)

Today at work, I think I figured out why I haven't been arching right...

I love the stuff we think about at work! :D

Everybody come out to The Library (Franklin Street) tonight for Joe's show!!! Confirmed attendees are: Joe (duh), me, Ellis, Eric and David. Kevin will probably come after he beats people up on the ice hockey rink. So it'll pretty much be Friday afternoon without the airplanes.

If I can go to Chapel Hell, anyone can. :)

Yes...we let duke fans into our shows...even for the same price as normal people.
--joe
HISPA #69