jkwon

CSS anyone??

Sorry... Basketball game last night has me all Duke-ified. I'll be better in April. ;)

HuHu...you said DOOKIEFIED...HUHUHU.

Joe, you're weird. :D

I can't believe you might not come out to play with us at all this weekend. :( Chasing whuffo chicks and freeflying don't have to be mutually exclusive activities. :P

Mikkel- are you and your freefly pants coming up for Thanksgiving? Duke vs. Clemson in 48 hours... Are you scared yet? :D

OK so the freefly pants are sucking right now. This is due to, in large part, the fact that I suck at sewing. They are "together" in some form of panthood and I have worn them. There are however, about 50 things I need to fix on them. It's 4:30 in the morning and I have ceased to care about that for right now. Oh and we lost to DUKE in FOOTBALL. What the hell? I'm going to bed, what a shitty weekend.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Sorry... Basketball game last night has me all Duke-ified. I'll be better in April. ;)

HuHu...you said DOOKIEFIED...HUHUHU.

Joe, you're weird. :D

I can't believe you might not come out to play with us at all this weekend. :( Chasing whuffo chicks and freeflying don't have to be mutually exclusive activities. :P

The girls are just an excuse. I'm broke as $hit and you know why. :) I was ALMOST king for next weekend!!!!

Dinner? Good times. Dancing afterwards Even better times. That sums up my saturday. The shows we played this weekend were excellent great turn out and loads of fun.

Just talked to BPRR and we can't WAIT to come play at the DZ. What time should we start playing???

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Oh and we lost to DUKE in FOOTBALL.

I was going to keep my gloating out of the forum, but WE WON A FOOTBALL GAME!!! Against a D-1A school! :D That really doesn't happen a lot.

Joe- In the battle for the crown, "almost" doesn't count. :P

Y'all should probably start playing kinda early, so people will stick around. We've been listening to your cd around the fire and everyone thinks you guys are awesome. :)

Oh and we lost to DUKE in FOOTBALL.

I was going to keep my gloating out of the forum, but WE WON A FOOTBALL GAME!!! Against a D-1A school! :D That really doesn't happen a lot.

Joe- In the battle for the crown, "almost" doesn't count. :P

Y'all should probably start playing kinda early, so people will stick around. We've been listening to your cd around the fire and everyone thinks you guys are awesome. :)

Sweeeeet. Oh...UNC v. Duke next weekend. It's on. So kinda early like being nightfall??? Or like 8pm kinda early??

BTW We have a show Tomorrow in Chapel Hill and Friday as well in Chapel Hill. Tomorrow at the local 506 and Friday at Lucy's.

And now for my public appology to my freeflyingfreaks. I'm very sorry I have not had the chance to come out and play very much since my trip to FL. I realize I have been a neglectful friend and hope you all can forgive me for my flaws. As you all know it's been tight lately with the job and the dramaS *plural* in my life. I promise when things settle down I'll be back in full force and normal jump rate to fall with you guys again. Until then I'll try to keep in touch with you guys via phone and such...and try to get you guys out to Chapel Hill for some good times as well. Anyways...SORRY FREAKS...I love you guys.

B|
--joe
HISPA #69

Oh...UNC v. Duke next weekend. It's on.

>:( I think my hair might turn blue this week.

So kinda early like being nightfall??? Or like 8pm kinda early??

Before your 11 pm usual start time. :P Probably 8 or 9, I guess? How long will you guys play?

Anyways...SORRY FREAKS...I love you guys.

I love you too Joe. :)
You missed David's first chop. :D On Sunday morning when we were looking for the freebag, we got stopped by a guy in a pickup truck driving straight off the set of Deliverance. He said something about the game warden. Definitely glad to walk away from that one. :D

Marion

Oh...UNC v. Duke next weekend. It's on.

>:( I think my hair might turn blue this week.

My hair stays black...Go heels.

So kinda early like being nightfall??? Or like 8pm kinda early??

Before your 11 pm usual start time. :P Probably 8 or 9, I guess? How long will you guys play?

Our shows are about 3 hours with a 15-30 minute break in the middle.

Anyways...SORRY FREAKS...I love you guys.

I love you too Joe. :)
You missed David's first chop. :D On Sunday morning when we were looking for the freebag, we got stopped by a guy in a pickup truck driving straight off the set of Deliverance. He said something about the game warden. Definitely glad to walk away from that one. :D

Marion

I am sorry I missed the guy from Deliverance and Dave's first chop chop. He did miss mine afterall...Hey marion...Why don't you make some mom jokes too so you can join the "FFF with Chop Chops club."

:) Anyways see you soon ok. Cheers.
--joe
HISPA #69

Hey marion...Why don't you make some mom jokes too so you can join the "FFF with Chop Chops club."

No way! Last time I joined in the Dave's mom jokes, my car window got shot. :S :D

2 FFF chops in a month is plenty for me.

My hair stays black...

Couldn't quote the second part of that sentence- sorry. ;) Are you sure you don't want some royal blue highlights in there? Or a mohawk? My mohawks are only slightly crooked, right Eric? :)

Yeah... maybe he'd backtrack a little straighter with a nice aerodynamic mohawk to act as a keel :D

Then we'd better find someone who can shave in a straight line without taking asymmetric chunks of hair off the front. :)

Hey Eric- hair dye party on Friday? My pink has faded to blonde, and I need some blue in there for the weekend.

In stock: Blues, purples, red. Ran out of pink.

If you buy bleach and orange, I'll do it. Or we could try bleaching it to an orangey color. Hmmm...

I'd buy the orange myself, but I don't think I'd ever want orange hair. :P Not that it wouldn't look cool on you, but I'm more of a red/pink/purple/blue girl.

I do have orange nail polish. :)

You know, for being as strange as you people are, you're all really cool.

For those of you who have not yet been to a wind tunnel, I highly recommend it. I was able to do 20 minutes late Friday evening, and I learned a LOT, though you can't really tell by the way I bounce off the walls :$. Having the video to show me what I'm doing wrong really helps. I'm trying to learn mantis now, and I think I'm getting better at falling faster, also, so that's good. Maybe soon I can actually keep up with people :)
Also- for those of you who have not yet taken a Scott Miller canopy control course, I also highly recommend that. I learned a tremendous amount during the class, and that is after having read Brian Germain's book and just about every other canopy control document I can find. My flare timing and execution improved immensely in just a single jump. As long as I can apply what I learned and build off the skills he taught me, I should be ok.

What is the specifics for the Thanksgiving boogie? I think I'll be off that Thursday, and I've got permission to forego the family dinner in lieu of going to the DZ, plus I'll be there Sat/Sun. In the other thread, somebody mentioned a $12 pre registration for the dinner, but did not say what day or time it would be. Also, what day will Joe's band be playing? What else is planned for that weekend? I read in Parachutist that a 50 way is planned, but beyond that, I don't know if anything "special" is going on.

Thanks,

Mike

You know, for being as strange as you people are, you're all really cool.

Thanks! :)
Dinner's on Thursday night, Joe is playing on Saturday night, and there will be craziness at the fire every night!

Glad you had fun in Florida. B|

Oh- We didn't need your climbing gear for David's cutaway- he had the main daisy chained by the time people got to him, and his freebag landed on a shrub.

Hello all, just wanted to say I had a great time saturday night hangin out by the fire with a bunch of jumpers. It's great to be able to talk about the sport we all love, Here in Asheboro nobody knows what I'm talking about most of the time. All of you are awesome to hang with. I hope I get to come back next week and do it all over again.

i Thought dinner was on saturday night. eaither way thats better. i have been crusing the high schools trying to find a date for the dance. but still know luck. I even offered candy. Maybe i should just ask the physco chick to go back out with me again. Im sorry i missed everone this past weekend. I had the kids and it was to damn cold to have them out in it all day. but guess what im free this weekend. Hell ya so i hope maybe some of the hispias are back and everones out in full force.

and Dawn #2 im so sad i tried to call you and i hear nothing back. Any way illl be on friday and Saturdy i have ground crew for the demo in durham but i will be back on saturday night hopfully befor sunset load

floaty mike im gald you had a good time at the tunnel well talk to you all latter

love Rodeo mike

PS dawn # 1 whats the money count for the band up toooooooooooooooooooo

Rodeo Mike-

i have been crusing the high schools trying to find a date for the dance. but still know luck. I even offered candy.

Did you try showing them your monkey? :o :D
See you Friday!

Matt- It was great meeting you Saturday! A bunch of us jump on Friday afternoons, so come out then if you can!

Mikkel- Don't get beat up wearing that Duke shirt around campus! :P

Floaty Mike- I really hope we won't need your climbing gear for awhile. :S

Eric- Change your name to Mike or Matt. :D I'm kinda thinking I'm in the mood for red hair, and I'll just wear one of my blue wigs to the game. It would be easier to do because my blonde streaks are small and red+brown=a cool color but blue+brown=green. I know this from experience. :D

;) And Dawn #1...

Next weekend like tomorrow? Or the one after that?

This coming week. Last week was the Key's Boogie. B|

Captain America is having some problems, if I don't get it fixed by this weekend, I might be renting a car for the business trip and then have to leave Saturday. :(
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.