jkwon

CSS anyone??

You HISPAs ROCK my world. I'm so happy to have met all of you guys. And I'm sorry I coudln't spend sunday with you but I had a lot of things to get done that day...and actually rest on the day of rest.

I must say I had an excellent time meeting and flying with all of you the 9 way tube and the hybrid was as funny a jump as I can remember. (looks like I need to work on my back flying :)...or tracking as it seems I was doing)

Marion and the other FFers Again a great weekend...it almost seems as if we're turning every weekend into a boogie weekend.

Thanks again HISPAs...I'm full and very happy to meet you all.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Week of Nov. 12th Freefly Friday and weekend: Marion is Queen. Unless she is dethroned during this week.

Also...this week Big Pretty and The Red Rockets will be playing at Top of The Hill in Chapel Hill on Thursday Nov. 11. and Goldies in Chapel Hill on Nov. 12th. And Next Tuesday Nov. 16th at the Local 506 in Chapel Hill. Freeflyers I can't wait to see you all for the thursday gig...and if we organize well we can turn it into a big late night after the show and just carpool out to the DZ together in the morning...all hungover and stuff. :)

Cheers,
joe
--joe
HISPA #69

Joe, you just need to turn around and actually do some belly flying next time:P. And that hybrid was fun as hell too!

Wish I could be there more often....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Whoa... thanks for clearing that one up Marion... I tried to indicate 2 posts up with the "^^"

Mikkel- That is a nice avatar, but I was pretty sure Eric wasn't talking to you. :)
Now that there's Mike I., Mike W., and Mikkel, I think we need some sort of system to clarify which Mike we're talking about. We could do the standard numbering system, or we could have a Spice Girls style naming system- Floaty Mike, Clemson Mike, Rodeo Mike? Or we could number them in the order that they came to CSS.

Marion is Queen. Unless she is dethroned during this week.

Since I'm Queen (pending any weekday debauchery), y'all have to do whatever I say. Soooo...

We're gonna do hybrids!!! And they're not gonna funnel!!! :D

Last time I heard "They're not gonna funnel!!!" They funnelled...so I'd say..."they're gonna funny hard and fast and DEEP!!"

Woah...what??huh?? Who said that?

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69

By the way can anyone PM me Asaf's and the rigging loft phone numbers?

Thanks again..

My rigging loft contact info is available here (bottom of the page):

http://www.downwindnc.com

I'll see if I can get Asaf's cell # for you.

You Hispas rock - please come back!

-Dawn

Edited to add: "I love you Ellis and Marion!!!" so I don't get in trouble.

Mikkel- That is a nice avatar, but I was pretty sure Eric wasn't talking to you. :)
Now that there's Mike I., Mike W., and Mikkel, I think we need some sort of system to clarify which Mike we're talking about. We could do the standard numbering system, or we could have a Spice Girls style naming system- Floaty Mike, Clemson Mike, Rodeo Mike? Or we could number them in the order that they came to CSS.

Yea :$ I didn't now about the ^^ thing, too many Mike's. I'm all for nicknames over numbers...my roommate ,who I might bring next time, is also a Mike but he is "Kegstand" to everyone since he joined Dixie. Can I be Dixie Mike instead of Clemson Mike though?

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

I have been deemed HISPA #69 by frenchy!!!!!!!

WOOHOO...69.

--joe

Yea I just got my number too! I'm HISPA 56 and I'm the regional delegate for South Carolina :)
edit: because I can't read my own sig line :S

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Hey Dawn, thanks for the info, I will call you guys tomorrow, and once again thanks. I think it is the other way around...you are the ones that rock!!!

Blue skies to all.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Eric- thanks for sending me that pic. It's pretty much the only one I have of myself.

Brian- I'd be happy to jump with you, anytime.

Marion- So I'm officially "Floaty Mike" now? I guess thats better than Mike #2, but not as cool as SKYBLADE :P.

Dawn & John- Thanks again for fixing my helmet for me. It feels a lot more secure now, and I'm no longer worried about it coming off in freefall and impaling a tandem or something.

Hispas- did you get video of the tube exit and/or the 7 way that only formed into a 5 way? If so, I'd love ot see them.

I'm optimistically hoping to be able to come out Friday morning and jump before I head down to Deland, but I'm not sure how long it will take me to drive, so I may not be able to. We'll see. With a little bit of luck, I MIGHT be able to have 40 jumps by the end of the weekend :D.

Mike

Mike W: No problem... you only had to remind me 7 times! If i don't see you have a great time in DeLand. You MUST go eat breakfast at Graham's Kitchen in DeLand. It's the best meal you'll ever have, and it's only a mile or two from the DZ. Eat a gravy biscut and you'll be able to pull a pound or two out of your weight belt. :D

Everybody: I just won a PC9 on Ebay for $455, and it comes with a kenko .5, a no-name .45, and a 0.3 super fisheye (that's a $300 lens with a 180 degree range)! So muti angle FF jumps are close at hand :)

If I can tear myself away from the endless stream of film projects, i'll come out and do a WS jump or two thursday, and hopefully friday if it doesn't rain.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

As long as I'm going 109 and sinking on you, you're Floaty Mike to me! :P I could try to get used to Skyblade if you like that more than Floaty...

Yay Eric! :) How's the jacket? My bag is soaking right now. (Not soaking in cat pee- that was Saturday- Soaking in soapy water.)

Mikkel- as Queen of the FFers, I hereby name you "Dixie Mike." Or Mikkel. Ooooo- what if we spelled it like "Dixie Mikke." :D

Remember the 6 way rolling tube with Ranjit, Victor, Juanesky, Jorge of the Jungle, you and me, when we landed off. No problem. there were plenty of safe landing possibilities. Ranjit was much lower than I and was hesitating between 2 fields, one empty one with a herd of cows. Of course he went for the cows :P. I was laughing my ass off seeng the cows stampeding from him while he was flaring towards them. I guess that in all fairness he deserves to be addressed as Cowboy Ranjit from now on:D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r:.

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Okay Asafs number is 646-246-1885 now that i have posted that everone needs to call him like 26 times a day lol.

Rodeo Mike is kinda to plan for me, but you guys can call me anything you like but i think us Mikes should unite and come up with our own names.

Marion if you have a cat piss problem i am an IICRC cerifed Master Cleaner And i do specialize in oder removal Call my office and make an Appointment with my seceratery and well help you out.

I really do hate i missed the weekend you guys sound like you had a blast. I hope we can have that much fun in the weekends to come

talk to you guys soon

Rodeo Mike (is that ok?)- thanks for the odor removal offer. Hopefully Bruce will stop peeing on everything, but I may have to give you a call.:D

Check out my avatar! It's from my brother's tandem jump. Cool. B|

Edit: Sorry Mike I. I just skimmed your post before I replied about the cat pee clean up, and I didn't catch the whole "Rodeo Mike is too plain" thing. Oops. :$ I won't call you Rodeo Mike ever ever again. :)