jkwon

CSS anyone??

Oky the count is with joes 12 bucks that hes got to bring is now 282. we only have 218.00 to go. i know that i will be giving a little bit more. but if we can try this weekend to knock this out it would be nice.

and another thing Eric i think we should cell tickets at CSS for the unvaling of your new release. I was thinking about camping out at the Trademart # 17 in hope to see earl jones, and if i did bring him to the unvaleing . I can say this! this short film may just be the film of the year

Dawn #1 - Please take care of my baby this week. She has only been in the care of a few riggers.

I've been anxious to get my hands on your gorgeous baby for some time. Don't worry, they're competent hands. New rule - no freaks allowed in the loft while David's rig is in there! (Jumpsuits are another matter entirely.)

Freaks - We'll have working video this weekend... let the insanity begin.

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!

OK. So you know how I told you guys that I wouldn't be there Friday afternoon because of the Duke game Friday night? I'm skipping out on Duke basketball to fly with you freaks. That's how much I love you guys. Awww...

See you on Freefly Friday! B|

David- Thanks for knocking some sense into me. You're bringing everclear AND your new camera? NOT a good combination! :S ;)

i wish i could come out on free fly friday, I have other obligations right now and then i have to get the kids on saturday, and i will come out there then so they cant put terrior in your hearts. And make you single not parntel people hope that you never have kids lol. any way cant wait to see you guys this weekend.

Eric i will be there on saturday so if you have everthing done can we plan the unvaling for then.]

And I am also getting a little sad. I thouthgt for sure that more people would ask about the film. But its like no one is saying anything. They just dont know what there going to miss.

Anyway you guys have a good day and well talk to you all later.

Love mike

P.S. Dont for get to water the plants and take the dog out

Cynthia - People here actually buy beer when they blatantly land through the beer line (twice... in a row) I'll start making a list of people's favorite beers for you.

Hey it is not my fault I am piss broke after buying a new bird man suit. And if I had the money I would have taken every body out that night just because of those awesome night jumps. And anyway i thought beacuse of my spectacular night, stand up landing IN THE PEAS (mr. slide in on your butt) that that would have made up for some of it.
I thought I made it up to you. ;);)

(edited because i cant spell spectacular)
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

If memory serves, you slid on your ass your first landing... :o I'm pretty sure I nailed my first landing though... check the video!
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

HIIIIII FREAKTH...Thinth the lath time I thaw you I've developed thith lithp. It Thuckth...but you'll all get uth to it.

Thee you on friday freakth!!!
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

^WHAAAA? Can't go out drinking??? Sure you can! If anybody wants to bar-hop in Chapel Hill tonight, give me a call! I can't wait to FF and party with the Hispas tomorrow! The weather for the weekend looks pretty sweet! See you all soon!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Dawn #1 - You're the best! Thank you for taking care of my baby... I was a little worried when I had to leave her with Marion.

Freaks - This weekend promises to be interesting... back by popular demand... EVERCLEAR!

Joe was spotted on the NC State campus just minutes ago. Clearly not here to pick up girls.
"I need some skittles!!!!!" - Hispa #63

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear ELLIS
Happy Birthday to you!

:)
Soooo... Is everclear a good substitute for a birthday cake? Instead of candles, Eric could just do the fire breathing thing again. B|

Guys I am so freaking tired. Can't stay out late tonight because I want to get up early tomorrow so I can jump in the afternoon.

Knowing Joe, he's probably got all 5 of the hot girls in Raleigh following him around by now. :D

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear ELLIS
Happy Birthday to you!

:)
Soooo... Is everclear a good substitute for a birthday cake? Instead of candles, Eric could just do the fire breathing thing again. B|

Guys I am so freaking tired. Can't stay out late tonight because I want to get up early tomorrow so I can jump in the afternoon.

Knowing Joe, he's probably got all 5 of the hot girls in Raleigh following him around by now. :D

Happy birthday ellis!!! Happy 40th birthday old man. :)

Marion there happen to be 6 hot girls in Raleigh...and YES they are with me...so what's wrong with that? I'm confused.

I surround myself with hot girls because it increases my chance of ever having a girlfriend. :)

Gotta love it!

Welcomd HISPAs. Can't wait to fly this weekend.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Hey joe if your really a buddy can you loan me one of your 6 hot girls i cant get a date to save my life, and when i do get one they tell me im to exsperanced for them. Then they sleep with everone else but me. Go figuer that one out. I guess im the lucky one though.

I hate im gona miss you guys this Friday but ill be out saturday for sure and well see you all then.

Happy birthday Elis i love you man your number one in my book

Eric will you have the film ready by saturday and if so how is it looking so far.

talk to you all later

...so what's wrong with that?

Absolutely nothing, dude. You're just a p-i-m-p. B|

Are you mocking me!!!!! :)

Hell no. I just call 'em like I see 'em. You're always surrounded by women. It's amazing, actually. You should teach a seminar or something. :D

i never knew jerry's last name. he was always "jerry with the really funny accent." he some how got my phone # when i lived in philly and left some FUNNY messages!!

i'll be at zhills for new years. My ridiculous job doesn't let me travel much. >:(

__

Freaks - This weekend promises to be interesting... back by popular demand... EVERCLEAR!

"Popular demand???" Whatever! As I recall, no one would touch the stuff.

Oh .... wait.

Wasn't that the innocent-looking bottle that led to a certain degree of nudity + depravity, plus rigger-on-rigger action?

... I guess I stand corrected.

Bring it on.

In my arsenal, I still have a whole 5th of fine French vodka from a save getting icy in my freezer. And I happen to know that Ellis is quite fond of it ... let's make this a birthday he'll never forget (or one he'll never remember?? - either way it's all good.)

- Dawn #1
p.s. Joe - Your canopy is finally back home!! Came in today - looks great.