mgerra28

10th anniversary at skydive tallahassee

I think Deva of Skydive Atlanta (a really amazingly cool chick) is a delegate
---------
Very cool. I've met Deva a few times at the farm this summer. Yup, suuuupppper cool chickadee. I didn't realize she was a delegate.
---------
And whether or not you get to pass the Barbie this weekend, we'll definitely have to hook up and jump, because I have this snazzy new camera and no pretty girls on film yet, just stinky boys. ;)
---------
We'll definately take care of adding some pretty girls to that camera, b/c there will be lots there this weekend!! Can't guarantee the shots will be G though:ph34r::)

I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Do you know if any regional delegates will be at the boogie this weekend? I'm a newbie and play around w/ belly and sit flying. Women in Skydiving...I truly like that the sound of that.

Scotty and I (Cut-Away Cafe) are supposed to be heading that way to cook and PLAY. I can hook you all up with your PMS Numbers ;)
We are playing with this trip minute by minute. We need to pull a large trailer for cooking and driving in wind and rain just dont mix too well. We are keeping our fingers crossed. CINDY.......We are trying baby!!!!
Girls wanting thier PMS number....lets kick some big sky ass B|
<>
Tami

Scotty and Tammy... You guys just get there. I'm leaving sunny socal to hang out with all my friends from Rantoul...Rain or shine!!!

As a matter of fact my rig is still with my rigger getting a repack and I told my wife I was coming even if he didn't get it finished. But he'll get it finished he's the best. How many riggers pick your gear up from your house and drop it back off. Now That's Incredible!!!

All is A-OK here. We had a lilttle thunderstorm is all. I live about 10 Mins from the DZ and unless they had a super-cell or something, there should be NO probs. Haven't been by there yet this morning but I am SURE Cindy will post later just to assure everyone that all is OK.

Weather for the Weekend:

Friday: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday: Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. West winds 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s.

Sunday: Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s.

Or look here http://www.weatherunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=32351&hourly=1&yday=260&weekday=Friday

That is good to hear. :)
So why has nobody started a list? I'll start one.

Mouth
CSpenceFly
Chiquita
BlueSkySerenity

Coming down from GA. Who else will I get to meet?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

soooo Otter or no Otter that is the question

Hellllllllllllll Yaaaaaaaaah OTTER....

We're goin' for it !! 'Cause how the heck would we do your 21 way from the King Air.....hmmm
let's see, cram 17 in the King Air & 5 in the Cessna ,maybe???
NOT!---, we gotta have that sweet MoFo Super Otter

So come on out & support my final decision that IT IS ON !!!!!!!!

So Scotty & Tami ya gotta make it ......Don't make me come get you.........

Man....the wind and rain is howling here (enough that we cant even think about opening the tailgate to the trailer)......flood watch in effect......maybe when the eye is over top of us :S. NOT LOOKING GOOD!!!
<>
Scotty and Tami

Man....the wind and rain is howling here (enough that we cant even think about opening the tailgate to the trailer)......flood watch in effect......maybe when the eye is over top of us :S. NOT LOOKING GOOD!!!
<>
Scotty and Tami

You GOT TO BE KIDDING ME??? I know Tami has brains - well she did marry Scotty - ??!!!???

But if you don't come because of weather that would be like Scotty telling me not to drink beer in the parking lot of SDA......wait a minute.....he did do that.

The world is coming to an end.:P

Whats up w/ all the outta towners crashing "OUR" party??!!
:)

Yeah Scott, what's up with that? All that work we went through trying to put out the word that the place had a "bad vibe" so we could keep it to ourselves...& damned if the out-of-towners didn't figure it out.. We could, as Rumble would say "just shoot em with our little guns-just to hurt them a bit"---or do what we always end up doing...make them .jump their butts off, dance the night away, race naked to the runway, then welcome them to our family & send them home with fond memories & plans to return.

Latest updates: HIPER USA -stuck in Alabama in seriously bad weather.
RED BULL-based out of Mobile Alabama, off for Friday & Saturday-trying their best for Sunday.
AERODYNE-ON
BIRDMAN-ON
CARBONE ZONE-Leave the trainer guys-just come on down--we really hope ON
HIGH ALTITUDE-ON
MIRAGE-ON
PERFORMANCE DESIGNS-ON
PRECISION-ON

KING AIR-ON
SUPER OTTER-ON
HELICOPTER-OFF

& thanks to some wonderful stranger coming from Georgia- JELLO SHOTS-ON

BAND FRIDAY NIGHT-ON
DJ & BAND SATURDAY NIGHT-ON

LOCAL COPS-on to some degree so please behave best you can.

Whats up w/ all the outta towners crashing "OUR" party??!!
:)

Yeah Scott, what's up with that? All that work we went through trying to put out the word that the place had a "bad vibe" so we could keep it to ourselves...& damned if the out-of-towners didn't figure it out.. We could, as Rumble would say "just shoot em with our little guns-just to hurt them a bit"---or do what we always end up doing...make them .jump their butts off, dance the night away, race naked to the runway, then welcome them to our family & send them home with fond memories & plans to return.

Latest updates: HIPER USA -stuck in Alabama in seriously bad weather.
RED BULL-based out of Mobile Alabama, off for Friday & Saturday-trying their best for Sunday.
AERODYNE-ON
BIRDMAN-ON
CARBONE ZONE-Leave the trainer guys-just come on down--we really hope ON
HIGH ALTITUDE-ON
MIRAGE-ON
PERFORMANCE DESIGNS-ON
PRECISION-ON

KING AIR-ON
SUPER OTTER-ON
HELICOPTER-OFF

& thanks to some wonderful stranger coming from Georgia- JELLO SHOTS-ON

BAND FRIDAY NIGHT-ON
DJ & BAND SATURDAY NIGHT-ON

LOCAL COPS-on to some degree so please behave best you can.

Sounds like torture to me. Spence said we are crashing somewhere. LOL, I think I'm gonna like you guys and gals.

Jay...Jello shots...OH NOOOOOOOOOOO...is there a bar for me to write on like at Rantoul?:P:$:SB|

--
Hot Mama

Mouth
CSpenceFly
Chiquita
BlueSkySerenity
Boboso
Pyke
Thanatos340 (with Jello Shots)

We have a group headed out of Macon mid to late afternoon.Call me at 478-256-2562 if you want to join up.I'll have my chain saw for clearing trees along the way.

Any others from Atlanta (or anywhere along the way) who may be interested in Car Pooling/Caravanning, Let me know.

Jay...Jello shots...OH NOOOOOOOOOOO...is there a bar for me to write on like at Rantoul?

Lisa..
Not sure about the Bar to write on, But I am sure I will keep my camera handy if you go near the jello shots. I need a few more Blackmail pics. Cant wait to see you agian, Cause you know I will always owe you mad prison Love!! ;)

Chris,
Looks like I will not be able to get out of Marietta untill after 6:00 pm so I will just see you guys down there.

Anyone else,
I still have room if anyone else needs a ride down.

thanks to some wonderful stranger coming from Georgia- JELLO SHOTS-ON

They dont get much STRANGER than me. See you guys tommorow night.

They dont get much STRANGER than me

That is just cause you are hanging around us.

Blackmail pics...why I'd never do anything I couldn't tell my mother about. I've got my camera packed too just in case.:ph34r:

--
Hot Mama

I got jello shooters too. Maybe we can have our taste test this weekend ;)

A few of us are heading down Friday afternoon, so if you meet up with us we can all carvan & carpool down there. Just let me or Spence know you want to come with us.

Chiquita
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"