mgerra28

10th anniversary at skydive tallahassee

So what is going on Satruday night? Anybody going into town?

Oh Yeah! (sarcasm) A bunch of us driving through Gadsden Co on Saturday night. How much business do you think Johnny Devine: DropZone Lawyer {ominous music: Duh Duh Duhhhhh} can handle?!
Heyal Nah. Friday night is in town, Saturday is strictly Butt-Naked-in-the-Bushes Woodstock style.
(Which is just a euphemism for wholesome, outdoorsy family-oriented entertainment, of course.):)

MANILO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you going to have your girlie locks of hair tied back in piggy tails the entire boogie, or are you going for the more natural hobbit look?

I'll wear the piggy tails if you'll teach me how to do that patented "Triple Flip PLF Dicky Dog Down-Winder." Such a jip they don't have full contact landings in the Olympics yet.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Besides, they say that drinking alone is the first sign of an alcohol problem, so if you guys love me as much as I think you should you won't leave me here to do it. Drive safe. Keep your rigs dry. And don't forget the Slip N Slide.

-- uh oh guess I'll have to get out more then.... --

Also, if you have delicate hands and/or believe in supporting the American working man, I'll be packwhoring like it's Fleet Week. If someone can bring me a packing tool I'll be happy to buy it off you.

-- damnit looks like I'll have competition... luckily for you I get paid friday morning so I won't need to pack that much... besides I'm still sore from the last 30 pack jobs... --

And this is your last chance to get in your music requests for Saturday night, here or at [email protected]
Don't leave it up to me or I'll just end up playing reggae all night.

-- I'd request sublime and 311 but I'm going to guess that's going to be played enough as is... dude your music is my music so bring it --

Unfortunately I don't have a million for one of those hurricane eye jumps, but I would pay a months salary to do one. That's all I've been talking about at work since this hurricane spree started a month ago. Ivan's got a great eye for one, it was like 12 miles wide when it went over cuba. All I have to find is one of those hurricane punching planes and a nutso pilot. John gave us a great ride in that one storm a month and a half ago but I'm going to bet he'd tell me to piss off if I asked him to fly into a hurricane. Oh well I'm going to find out anyways.

I'm stoked to hear that the requirements for the high altitude jumps are 100 jumps, I'm so there. I've been telling everyone about this weekend for a few months now. If Ivan even thinks about coming this way I'm totally going to kick his ass.

See ya'll this weekend and as someone more important than me once sed "Let's get it on!" (did Robby just say that? He's not more important than me he just likes to talk)

HELL YEAH!!

I'll teach anyone how to take a fall like a WWE super star.

I think Cindy is going to add it to the itinerary for sun afternoon. I can see it now.

Sun 4 p.m. – sunset

Busting your ass in a brand new rig, looking like you killed yourself and walk away from it laughing.

The School of Human Flight’s PLF record holder Dickson Hunley also known as the bouncing jackass will teach this class.

How many people do you think will sign up?

hey everyone! this is my first post on dropzone.com (yes, I know, I owe beer)! But I wanted to ask about getting the girls to unite in a couple all-female jumps. As a member of the PINK MAFIA (#72) I'd love to get some all-girl freefly jumps going, and I'm sure Tiffany (you're going to be there, right?) will be able to organize some kick-ass belly stuff. So what girls are showing up and what is your skill level? I'd love to get a female who has more experience than me (I have about 400 jumps now) to organize freefly, but if it comes down to it I'd be happy to throw some stuff together. So post and let me know!

mua!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Ooo, ooo. The PMS girls will be representin @ the boogie. Hell yeah! I think I may see an initiation jump in my future. Can't wait to meet and hopefully jump w/ you!!! I'm so freakin excited about this weekend...and it's Wednesday.

Is it Friday yet?????????
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I wish it was Thursday, but I'm riding down w/ C Spence and his party wagon doesn't roll out until Friday afternoon. You gonna bring that pretty gf I keep hearing about out w/ everyone Friday? Unless you don't want skydivers corrupting her, of course.:P
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

[ I'm so freakin excited about this weekend...and it's Wednesday. Is it Friday yet??]

I'm with you girl !! I am soooo excited I can hardly wait. Just talked to the Super Otter owner & everything is still a GO at this point....Rabbit's gonna kick Ivan's ass on the way to Tally from Skydive Spaceland.
Hey all you Alabama Loiusianna & Mississippi Boys & Girls, run-away quick, come join all the South Georgia gang ---we've got a place for ya !

Hey, we need someone to make a million jello shots for us......any takers??? We've had a little trouble with malicious phones calls to the authorities this past month so the kegs gotta go just across the property line--- but harmless little containers of jello--who would suspect such cute little colorful deserts?

THis is gonna be a great time. Don't forget we have a band Friday night as well as Saturday night.

Hey, we need someone to make a million jello shots for us......any takers???

If I am able to get down there, I will be bringing a couple Hundred Jello Shots. I should know by tomorrow if I will be able to make it.

Any Special Requests? or will the usual assortment of Tequila and Lime, Watermelon and Vodka, Pineapple and Rum and my patented Redbull & Vodka jello shot be adequate?

Oh no! I'm sorry about your confusion, but I can't initiate you into the Pink Mafia. [:/] Only the Gold Coast Sisters and designated delegates for outlying states can do that. But I'll be more than happy to go sitfly with you and promote women in skydiving! where do you normally jump and what is your discipline of choice?

loves,
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

hewwo. I don't think any of the Gold Coast Sisters or delegates are going to be there this weekend, but I just started a thread in Women Only just to make sure. If you can't get initiated this weekend, I think Deva of Skydive Atlanta (a really amazingly cool chick) is a delegate, and Thomaston isn't so far from the Farm and is another really great dropzone with some very skilled female jumpers. But you should definitely join at some point, it's a really great organization. And whether or not you get to pass the Barbie this weekend, we'll definitely have to hook up and jump, because I have this snazzy new camera and no pretty girls on film yet, just stinky boys. ;)

chicks rule,
Brie