mgerra28

10th anniversary at skydive tallahassee

Hell, it's a party right? How bout' a nekid 10 way speed comp!! But I will have to be base, because I can't dive to well with that damn drouge behind me(thanks Brian I didn't need you to rub it in).
Make sure Kevin is at the Boogie, and lets see how many other faces from the past we can round up. I think I can get Rowland out there.

Yeah, that would be cool, Rowland, Rick Lee, & Bob...what about those old Panama City boys Denny Moore ....& the old Live Oak crew Jay & Tim &Tom B, & Frankie Q & Guppie & so on & so on. Believe it or not, T- MAC has been jumping a bit lately & he even remembers how to pull, which is no small feat at his age.....
But the people who haven't jumped for a while need to get out there a bit before the Boogie 'cause a sky full of people & canopies is not the place to get the dust off....

edit to add: I wouldn't argue with skymama anyway, she to good looking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not only that, she also seems to be of that extremely rare breed of people who are always right.

You guys are too much. :$ It sounds like you have a lot of fun at your dz, I'll have to try to make it up there sometime. But, I'm not going to fetch anyone their beer. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Back to the subject at hand; will any student jumps be going on?

I can not speak for the training staff and if it will happen, but if it happens you will be better for the experience.

I am a new jumper too. If there is a place to learn how to jump it is a skydivetallahass.com. The staff is experienced and super safe. The staff has always been patient and commited to teaching me how to do things with the best interest of everybody on the load in mind. If you are lucky enough to get instruction from any of the staff there I think that you would feel very educated and welcome.

I hope that I can learn with you and lets make this a great boogie!

BARGUY
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time, and still maintain the ability to function. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

I was told that the staff probably won't be doing any training jumps during the boogie (which is understandable). But between now and then I'm going to try and get cleared to jump solo. Sounds like it's going to be a great party with some awesome people so even if I'm not cleared by then I'll probably still go. It's only a 4 hour drive. I hope to jump with you sometime in the near future, and hopefully I'll see you at the boogie!

Okay the following are signed up for the "late afternoon" 21 way Saturday.

Fortson R
Jack D
Keith B
Debbie B
Static Line John
Army Scott
Cindy P. (I think)
Greg H
Jimmy A
Mr Bill
Tiff S.
Jeff S
Fisherman Philp
Brain M the swooper
Drew W
Chris S - video

Five more slots open if your interested PM me and I'll add to to the group.

The bad news is true. Most of the instructors will be tied up so they won't be able to do the instruction thing. If you have the chance, please try to make it for the boogie anyway. I promise that you won't be disappointed that you made the trip.

You guys are too much. :$ It sounds like you have a lot of fun at your dz, I'll have to try to make it up there sometime. But, I'm not going to fetch anyone their beer. ;)

Well, as usual, I'd hate to brag. But between Static Line John "Astaire," the Hermano formerly known as "Mack Daddy Tom," and a certain wavy haired "Cuddly Bear" who shall humbly remain nameless;), I must say you would be hard pressed to find a more suave or charming dropzone clientele than thisB|. Indeed, it's safe to say we never let a lady go home feeling unwelcome, unappreciated ....or uninebriated:).

And we never make them fetch us a beer. (In fact the single ladies don't even get a chance to fetch their own.)

You gotta know that I want to be on that late afternoon 21 way.... Gotta go for the super swooper slot though:ph34r:B|....

and for a nice finally... the SUNSET tracking dive!!!! You all know I gotta be a part of that.... that is.... if I'm not working[:/]... but its all good. I hope to see everyone there!!!!
--------------------------------------------------
What doesn't kill you... only requires brief hospitalization!!

Cindy P. (I think)

Oh yeah definately count me in....but as usual I probably won't be able to make the whole dirt-dive, just tell me where to go ( Hey watch it)..& what to do...

Latest CONFIRMATION: Chris Martin from PRECISION AERODYNAMICS with a fleet of demo canopies.....

And get ready for the wackiest prizes ever. (for a skydiving event) ....everybody gives discount coupons, videos, jump tickets...dvd's etc etc.....Not us......no way we gotta be completely different because we're just like that.....can't say exactly yet what the prizes will be , but think along the lines of boom box, mini-fridge.......small electronics.......booze........In fact, how about some input in this department...bearing in mind we'll be gicing away quite a few, so try to keep it in the $20- $50 price range.......Ideas anybody?? What would you like to win in that price range?

You gotta know that I want to be on that late afternoon 21 way.... Gotta go for the super swooper slot though:ph34r:B|....

and for a nice finally... the SUNSET tracking dive!!!! You all know I gotta be a part of that.... that is.... if I'm not working[:/]... but its all good. I hope to see everyone there!!!!

LOL

1. Your already on it
2. IT IS THE SUNSET JUMP

But here's a solution so we don't have to break any legs.

You guys get as many people to sign up for the sunset dive, (FF) we (RW) will get as many as we can to sign up. Who ever has the most get's the Otter, the other the KA.

That should make everybody happy.

Fortson R
Jack D
Keith B
Debbie B
Static Line John
Army Scott
Cindy P. (I think)
Greg H
Jimmy A
Mr Bill
Tiff S.
Jeff S
Fisherman Philp
Brain M the swooper
Drew W
Pat B.
Chris S - video

Four more slots open if your interested PM me and I'll add to to the group.

Four more slots left for the SUNSET rw 20 way

Fortson R
Jack D
Keith B
Debbie B
Static Line John
Army Scott
Cindy P. (I think)
Greg H
Jimmy A
Mr Bill
Tiff S.
Jeff S
Fisherman Philp
Brain M the swooper
Drew W
Pat B.
Dennis B
Chris S - video

Three more slots open if your interested PM me and I'll add to to the group.

Hummm looks like the r.w group is going to take the sunset load :P

Fortson R
Jack D
Keith B
Debbie B
Static Line John
Army Scott
Cindy P. (I think)
Greg H
Jimmy A
Mr Bill
Tiff S.
Jeff S
Fisherman Philp
Brain M the swooper
Drew W
Pat B.
Dennis B
Tom B.
Chris S - video

Two more slots open if your interested PM me and I'll add to to the group.

Fortson R
Jack D
Keith B
Debbie B
Static Line John
Army Scott
Cindy P. (I think)
Greg H
Jimmy A
Mr Bill
Tiff S.
Jeff S
Fisherman Philp
Brain M the swooper
Drew W
Pat B.
Dennis B
Tom B.
Allen M. (Airman)
Chris S - video

One more slots open if your interested PM me and I'll add to to the group.

And get ready for the wackiest prizes ever. (for a skydiving event) ....everybody gives discount coupons, videos, jump tickets...dvd's etc etc.....Not us......no way we gotta be completely different because we're just like that.....can't say exactly yet what the prizes will be , but think along the lines of boom box, mini-fridge.......small electronics.......booze........In fact, how about some input in this department...bearing in mind we'll be gicing away quite a few, so try to keep it in the $20- $50 price range.......Ideas anybody?? What would you like to win in that price range?

any kind of Tequilla, the cheaper the better!

What would you like to win in that price range?

any kind of Tequilla, the cheaper the better!

OK, You got it dude. (we do have a liquor store as a sponsor hee hee) of course somebody else will probably win it, but they will probably share it with you.....

Just got an email from the USAF Test Unit, they are coming to the Boogie, might take a bunch of those high-altitude slots, so if any qualified jumper really wants one, I"d get your $$ down. I'm trying to get them to bring extra oxygen to help get rid of the morning hangovers..no word on that yet :)

The sunset belly 21 way is filled......course the Freeflyers can still do a 14 way tracking dive from the KingAir :)

Oh yeah & the new DZ Golf Cart is totally off limits...no really. I mean it....hey come back here, get off that thing.......Oh man I can't believe they flipped it on the runway ..........AGAIN .........