bendywendy

MARCH 19 - 21 - SEBASTIAN BOOGIE

My second jump of the weekend (on Saturday morning unless weather, knock on wood!) will be 200... I know Macca said he'll probably do 100, tell him to get 98 by Friday night so we can do a double centurion jump together on Saturday! B|
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

what if we only show selected scenes? I can do a little video editing and cut out the ... hmmm maybe the shower scene and the Rodriguez scene but can we keep the drunken speech you gave near the end about becoming Rodriguez? please, please?

Okay. Edit out the shower and initiation scenes and it's all good. B|

And people are showing up already! It's great. Zeemax is here, sdgregory was here and is coming back. I've got a non.commer from NY who just showed up for the weekend and lots of people have called about showing up tomorrow afternoon and evening. The Mafia chicks start showing up tomorrow. And of course, the bytch and I are already here.

Lynn and I will be there by this time tomorrow.:D

Bring on the pain, :ph34r:!

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

dont you all know that you should be at the muff brothers 18 year reunion ,with beer, band , muff ways ,muff t shirts ,magic carpet rides and whatever else we can get into . ,with the weather cooperating it should be a fun time for all so i hope to see you all there
till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates

If I wasn't so damn tired right now I'd be really excited!---bendywendy

you actually sleep?;)---marks

LOL :D ~ yes, yes - wendy is sooooooooo the party-licious-girl! if i could only have 1/4 of the energy she displays B|

i can't wait to see you Wendy!!!!! i miss you & your awesome-self! hey can we play that game -Pudgey-Bunny-? after i saw the video of everyone playing it at Crosskeys ~ i wish i would have been in the condition to play with you! that is such a funny little game* you looked so cute with all the marshmellows in your mouth :D :P

alli and i will be flying out this afternoon ~ and arriving tonite around 11pm! yaaaaaay! i just spoke with brookey-poo & chris...they are on the road right now, and should be arriving around the 2pm timeframe today^^

i can't wait to play with my little sunnydee & her little greggie (i hope dee feels better) --- and i am also excited to meet Paige, the111, marks, Zeemax, skybytch and Many Many More!

i am so freaking anxious ~ i don't know if i will be efficient at work today....but i will try* :)

--- wendy, you ROCK like the colorado mountains! thank you soooooooo much for taking so much care of everyone* it's a beautiful gift you share with the skydiving community! i love you lots and lots with a march madness boogie on Top! yaaaaaaay!

see you all tonite ^^ yeah yeah kitty-cup!!!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Thank you so much for reminding me about Pudgey Bunny! Of course, we will have pudgy bunny contests! I'm going to pick up more marshmallows tomorrow - I mean today - it is today already.

If you liked that I'll have to show you the gum portion of the bytch boogie tape. I thought the gum would solidify and unless someone trached me I'd die a horrible tragic gum suffocation death on the deck by the Zoo Bar.

I've got a few last minute things to iron out today. One last signature required for the Beach jumps. I have to meet with the Deputy Sheriff and I think it's the County Attorney. That's just the way I wanted to spend my afternoon.

You want to help with jello shot making tonight? And maybe shishkabob assembly?

Well crap in a hat! I thought yesterday I might be getting better but woke up again all congested, yet it sorta comes and goes depending on what I am doing. I'm not sure what is going to happen with me as far as jumping...tomorrow is the real test. Great weather, tons of people to jump with and lousy luck. Send healthy vibes please ....

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

If you liked that I'll have to show you the gum portion of the bytch boogie tape. I thought the gum would solidify and unless someone trached me I'd die a horrible tragic gum suffocation death on the deck by the Zoo Bar.

Yeh, that's the best part of the tape by far. Giancarlo is relentless. :D
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Thank you so much for reminding me about Pudgey Bunny!

Yeah, I came in a close second place in that Pudgey Bunny contest at last year's Jam!! Janice was just piling 'em in and I couldn't hang with her any longer...:P

Girl, I'm getting really excited about this weekend now!!! I just don't feel like being at work right now...>:( I'm ready to get in the air and have a blast with all you crazy peeps!!! Don't forget, I owe you a Pink Mafia jump! Woo Hoo, see you tonight...B|
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

sneak out. I just spent an unexpected hour and a half thrashing through the worst palmetto, swampy, overgrown Florida underbrush filled with rattlesnakes - thank you very much - looking for a jumper who decided that they could make it back (it was a student) but the best part was the plane flew over and he just stood there waving at it not going anywhere. He waited for us to slog through and find him. I, of course, broke off from everyone else and widened the search area when we didn't find him right away so was the last one crawling back in. Oh, did I mention that I wore a dress to work today? Good thing I had my BirdMan Pantz in the vehicle. They held up well.

SO NO MORE OFF LANDINGS everyone - I did my duty today.

I don't know what we would all do without you ;)...

I am trying not to jump the gun by saying much but I'm testing a new mix of "drugs" for this cold/stuffy head thingy I've got. With the new mix in my system just a few hours now, already my ear is unclogging and I can sorta breath out of that half of my nose :P....

How is the tent space looking? I need to claim my spot tomorrow if nothing else :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

The camp ground is filling up but I think that we can get away for one weekend with over filling it and expanding into our old camp area across the parking lot if we need to.

I've got to get out of here. I still need vodka and skewers and mushrooms (not the psychadelic kind). Oh and two fishing poles. and a case of beer - damn what else am I forgetting?

Hope the weather is as nice as it is here in Vero today. Awesome day to be jumping (sucks to be at work :(). Hope the weather stays like this all weekend for you guys. Heading to Sebring tonight and abit upset about missing out on the good time, but party it up for me, I'll be there in spirit :P.

To all:

ONE MORE NIGHT!

I will see you all in the morning. I am going to be there at 8 am. Hope someone is there to meet me:S.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Cannot wait!:D

me and jerry and michelle are packing up the sound equipment right now. we will be leaving in the morning sometime after rushhour. and should be there tomorow night.....

cant wait....

see you guys there.....

Ok guys...I'll be on the road as soon as I stop and get some more decongestant. See you in a couple hours!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon