bendywendy

MARCH 19 - 21 - SEBASTIAN BOOGIE

Sandrift is getting really old and tired. Was always old but was clean. Lately, I've been hearing complaints but it isn't like a crack hotel. You should be safe and the a/c should work. It is technically within walking distance and we have had people who walk from there but it's a boogie for crying out loud - you should be able to hitch rides with some of the people here.

The camp ground is nice an full but for a weekend we can always sneak a few more in. (Don't tell the town I said that - I'll deny it). Bendywendy? No, that's not me.;)

Got to go to Hiram's - the band ditched us for tonight but we needed an easy night tonight for jumping tomorrow! No sleep tomorrow!!

Gonna wrap up this thread by saying BENDYWENDY and the whole crew at Sebas did a KICK ASS job with the boogie. The weather was ALMOST perfect but lots of nice relaxing jumps were made, including beach jumps. It was a great weekend and I just can't thank everyone enough for coming to play and for those that made it all happen. Now I will start a new post reiterating this in more details.......

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...