bendywendy

MARCH 19 - 21 - SEBASTIAN BOOGIE

Tomorrow Sebastian.

And since you'll be doing your first jump there tomorrow you'll owe beer tomorrow afternoon/evening.

This is good. I'm broke until payday and with all I have to get done tomorrow I'll be ready for a beer or two at the end of the day. :ph34r:

Hey Wendy! I'm getting really excited as this event is quickly approaching us now!!! The Pink Mafia will be arriving on Thursday night and heading to the dz on Friday a.m. Looking forward to everything that is going to make this boogie a success...:)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Guess what I just found out?.......I have Friday COMPLETELY off work AND AND AND my guy is going to be able to make some jumps with us before leaving Friday afternoon. YIPPY! ;)

Not much longer now. This is going to be a fun weekend (*now if this head cold that fell upon me yesterday just clears up by then [:/])

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

sweet.... people are starting to call.... I've got to make an airport run tomorrow to pick up a couple of people (Zeemax and a girl who jumped with us not too long ago and made a special trip back for this weekend).

Now if the weather screws with us, I'm going to be very, very put out! BUT we will have a good time regardless - I am after all a MonkeyClaw Jam golden alumni and they rarely have good weather but always have a good time!

So get on out here.

Bytch needs some cheering up from everyone anyways. She's been awfully sickly and bored and feeling down so we all need to make her life hell (in the best possible way, of course) this weekend.

I'm off to the stores tomorrow to buy lots of food to cook on Saturday - anyone want to help with BBQ duties????? and things that go boom and make pretty sparkly things in the air!

I'm going to be tired but happy by Friday night. So by Sunday I ought to be in just plain stupid loopy mode. (Don't kick me while I'm down, please.):P

did I play tequila quarters with you??? oh my god, my memory is failing... no more tequila. (Unless, we play quarters - I kick ass at quarters until I start to lose then it's all downhill really fast....

it's the biting thing, I've got to control. Tequila = muzzle.

One more thing...
Make sure you don't play in the wooden tables where the sand used to be... you are going to keep loosing your quarters.

That just gave me an idea... showing up with a metal finder to get money for lift tickets.:P

HISPA #5

I'm off to the stores tomorrow to buy lots of food to cook on Saturday - anyone want to help with BBQ duties????? and things that go boom and make pretty sparkly things in the air!

Definately, just let me know what a good amount to throw in the pot is and it's done :)
I'm also definately up for BBQ duties again, just dont let me do the shopping (theres nothing like over buying :D).

But, yeah, definately up for cooking, making big fire, and being dangerously silly with fireworks B|

This trip is sooooo going to rock :)

I just want to thank wendy in advance for kicking ass, girl you ROCK!
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I just want to thank wendy in advance for kicking ass, girl you ROCK!

Yeah. What he said. B|

Oh, and girls? The Tigers from the UK are here. All I can say is - hubba fucking hubba! Ain't nuthin' like a bit of eye candy on the dz, and most of these guys are damn nice to look at. :D

See you friday Sean!!!!!

No doubt! Gonna be a damn blast!

Oh let me see:

I owe beer! I jumped twice at Sebastian today! First at Sebastian. First outside Ohio!
:D

Lisa!

I just saw your post! You should have said something. I would have stuck around to by ya beer. So you can expect a few from me this weekend;).

This weekend is gonna rock!

First jump went great but got all turned around on approach and biffed the landing. Was sore but okay. Second jump, well let's just say it was not my shining moment. But this time approach and landing were perfect. I'll explain better whn I see ya, maybe:S.

Friday Saturday and Subday look to be georgeous days.

Going to Deland tomorrow. Try to get a few in there. Tunnel Thursday. boogie starts Friday! I am lovin life even if there will be thunderstorms today.

The President is coming to Orlando on Saturday. Is the dz far enough away so we won't get grounded like some of the airports did when he went to Daytona?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon