SkydiveSoBe

First Boogie at Skydive South Beach! (Pahokee, FL) Jan 24&25

Saddly wishing to be there. Please post and let us know how the boogie is going. And of course, have fun everybody!;)

grrrrrrr //... i know.. i want to go also...

p.s. katie.. i will need my tent back for the following weekend after you get back from z hills so i can go to deland...

Yeah you missed it big time!

The T-Shirts even had it on there.

See you could have been down here on a 4-Day or something making a ton of jumps. I am sure you would have gotten some video in.

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Have to say, it ended up being a good weekend. Saw lots of familiar faces, made lots of jumps and almost felt like I was home when the Sebastian Caravan flew in and gave us nice comfy rides to altitude and ROCKING spots!

SoBe is ok in my eyes;)....we even got REAL beer. Real FREE beer....Corona and Heinekin:P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

yay, it was mucho mucho fun. tons of folks showed up and we all had a great time...just how boogies should be! A+ #1 fun. If you weren't there, you missed a lot :P I have a few pics that I will throw up here this evening, perhaps.

-R

You be the king and I'll overthrow your government. --KRS-ONE

we even got REAL beer. Real FREE beer

As opposed to Fake Beer? What do you consider fake beer anyway?:P:S:D:ph34r:

and post to the thread I started in Talk Back Silly girl! :)
Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Hello SoBe...Scotty and I just wanted to let you know that we are SOOO glad we got a chance to come on down to the Boogie this weekend. You guys have done an awesome job with the place ""no shit"" it looks and feels GREAT down there. It was so nice to see old friends and make some new ones too!! Keep it going guys and we hope to see you all SOON!!:)<>
Scotty and Tami

The boogie SO rocked! I saw so many familiar faces from different dzs here in Fla... and many unfamiliar faces, too. We all had a great time. The skyvan was lotsa fun, too;):D Hi & Bye to all I didn't get to meet, or didn't get to say goodbye to.

Brian's seminar was so informative, it really put a lot of things together for me, and it was great that it wasn't geared toward any particular level of experience, it was a little of everything, from basic principals of aerodynamics, to 270 swoops.

Thanks to the sponsors who made this happen... hope you all come back soon!

Angela.

I can attest to the fact that his bare ass was in the driver's seat of said mustang in the mild temperatures of southern florida. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending upon if you were in the car or adjacent cars or not) he wasn't able to pull off the "moon from the driver's" maneuver.

One thing was certain, Orange was representin' in the sunshine state!

BTW, SOBE kicks ass! Even for a boogie weekend, there was a great vibe at this new DZ. Ron's plans for the place will certainly make it second to none. I think I found a new home away from home!

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.