Jumper00035112

New skydover! Questions!

Hi! :) but I've wanted to for a long time and have seen a lot of skydiving related movies, like Point Break, and Triple X. B| So n-e-way I 'm planning on jumping off of an antenna near my house (this is called Bass jumping right?). it's at least 50 ft. tall, so I figure it should be okay. What I was wondering is what the best configuration for putting lines on my chute? and how should I mount it on my backpack? Thanx! ;)

Hi! :) but I've wanted to for a long time and I've seen a lot of trolling related movies, like Harry Potter, and The Lord of the Rings. B| So n-e-way, I'm planning on trolling a website near my domain (this is called board spamming, right?). It's at least 50 MB of bandwidth, so I figure it should be okay. What I was wondering is what is the best configuration for putting cables in my computer? and how should I mount it on my desk? Thanx! ;)

***This post brought to you by Flaming Wood productions***

(This type of response to a troll is called a "Flaming Wood" in honor of a reknowned poster on the SurvivorSucks message board. It's become quite the passtime over there.

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

50 feet should be fine, as long as you use a Performance Designs Spectre 97 as these give nice quick openings :D Oh, and use at least a 4 inch pilot chute on a 51 foot bridle

-----------------------------------
It's like something out of that twilighty show about that zone

(this is called Bass jumping right?).

I've wanted to try Bass jumping too - but I was going to do that in the ocean. Those 50' bass are something else!

It sounds like the SeaBass ;) created this thread... c'mon dude, cop to it.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

what the best configuration for putting lines on my chute? and how should I mount it on my backpack?

Just go down to your local hardware store and get some of that yellow nylon rope, and some duct tape. Some people like to staple-gun it on, but that's crazy. The duct tape is the way to go...

That bait ain't stinky enough to catch anything

You responded to the thread, it caught you. :) And me, and everyone else. Sometimes it's fun to feed the trolls though.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.